Veiw from your office

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I,m totally unfazed by things like that have cleaned out tons of other peoples shit during my life not a care in the world, hence I have a super immune rapid healing body system, that thwarts viruses and infections and is one of the reasons I don’t take vaccines ???

Worked in the buildings all my life mate, hate drainage with a passion though... I'm not super human like your good self (had 2 jabs...??)... but hardly ever been doctors and generally fit and healthy... just not into sifting through human shit to up the old immunity!! lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Back at the stables today, little list of jobs, ditching in a bottom field for a land drainage problem and then secure some field shelters, last one and went through a water main, what sort of crank puts a main in 18” down in a field ?

I was talking to the owner about the horses and she was saying there was over 2.5million quids worth of horses on site and they are charging £250 a week bed and breakfast, it’s only a one woman operation and  I worked out she’s pulling in 8k a week without lessons, her bills just gone up ?

B77D9777-DDFE-4C32-B57F-90B701DAF8AE.jpeg

AA3A66DD-B4F3-43C3-BE62-4AFE4D75E822.jpeg

058F3337-C3CD-4977-B62E-4C6182E9C4F8.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

Old days mate rainwater and shite all down the same hole unlike new builds recon you may have to find the next manhole along the line for that little lot ??

Existing it's ok to renew like for like , well a project manager told me that the other week and saved me a right ball ache ,so as far as that goes it's true.:victory: ...:laugh:..

10 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Soft play great when there that age. Mine nearly 3 now and drags me around the whole bloody place chucking her up the ledges and down the slides ??‍♂️

Snap my 5 year olds the same and I love it I’m a big kid myself but by feck it kills the psriosis on my elbows and knees but whatever princess wants and all that lol

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Stavross said:

Back at the stables today, little list of jobs, ditching in a bottom field for a land drainage problem and then secure some field shelters, last one and went through a water main, what sort of crank puts a main in 18” down in a field ?

I was talking to the owner about the horses and she was saying there was over 2.5million quids worth of horses on site and they are charging £250 a week bed and breakfast, it’s only a one woman operation and  I worked out she’s pulling in 8k a week without lessons, her bills just gone up ?

B77D9777-DDFE-4C32-B57F-90B701DAF8AE.jpeg

AA3A66DD-B4F3-43C3-BE62-4AFE4D75E822.jpeg

058F3337-C3CD-4977-B62E-4C6182E9C4F8.jpeg

32 big horses like that will be costing a cold fortune to keep and feed, I bet that woman is only making a wage and it’s probably less than you mate, a lot less.

• Like 1