Veiw from your office

8 hours ago, Stavross said:

Topping stone on and levelled, just sand and all weather surface to go on, whenever the supplier can get the sand to us, apparently there’s a problem with it and that’s the arena finished

IMG_7332.jpeg

Looks a lot different to the rough hill side u started with mate ? they must be made up with that 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Looks a lot different to the rough hill side u started with mate ? they must be made up with that 

The owner has just turned up and she’s over the moon, which is just as well because we were meant to be finished today but are about 2 weeks behind 

IMG_7338.jpeg

IMG_7337.jpeg

IMG_7336.jpeg

• Like 8

The extra’s have started, 100m of wire fencing because they want to put sheep in ( they’ll regret that) and they’ve asked us to level and stone the yard, will keep us going for now as we can’t get the sand for the arena from the normal supplier and if it comes from Bathgate it’s another 11 quid a tonne and there’s no way we can take that hit

IMG_7340.jpeg

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I like this time of year - 4:20am and its not dark :thumbs:

IMG_20230601_042101.jpg

I love the summers more than ever now, I love running the dogs/ferrets etc in the winter...but .... I'm enjoying every summer more and more now..."only" 46..but must be an age thing lol

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I love the summers more than ever now, I love running the dogs/ferrets etc in the winter...but .... I'm enjoying every summer more and more now..."only" 46..but must be an age thing lol

I'm the same mate - I'm 44 and I love the longer days. Everything just seems better when we get the warm sun on us :thumbs:

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, TOMO said:

View from our room in the novotel canary wharf 

20230602_151554.jpg

Stone me can almost see myself ?...got a few little places round the corner from there wait till it gets dark later it looks lovely all lit up......where you off to anywhere good ?

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

41 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Stone me can almost see myself ?...got a few little places round the corner from there wait till it gets dark later it looks lovely all lit up......where you off to anywhere good ?

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

Yeh to see micky flannagan at the o2

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh to see micky flannagan at the o2

Thats right i remember.....you are smack bang between 2 of the best steak restaurants in London in my opinion,come out of your gaff and chuck a right along Marsh Wall towards the security roundabout at Westferry Circus and you've got Gaucho's...left out of your gaff 3 mins along Marsh Wall to South Quay Square and you've got Goodmans.....or running them close The Boisedale and Hawksmoor also both on The Wharf.....or even if you dont like steak most of the places round there are all very edible.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats right i remember.....you are smack bang between 2 of the best steak restaurants in London in my opinion,come out of your gaff and chuck a right along Marsh Wall towards the security roundabout at Westferry Circus and you've got Gaucho's...left out of your gaff 3 mins along Marsh Wall to South Quay Square and you've got Goodmans.....or running them close The Boisedale and Hawksmoor also both on The Wharf.....or even if you dont like steak most of the places round there are all very edible.

Bugger me we were going to go to gauchos...but went to that place in the pics on the other thread...my try it later or tomorrow..cheers

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Bugger me we were going to go to gauchos.

You will like Gaucho,maybe try something like the Sampler to share with your wife,enjoy your trip.

625BEFA5-A1C9-447A-8621-DB0FE9CCA21A.jpeg

• Like 2