Veiw from your office

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Been a busy fool this week chasing crab for orders; was nice to just unwind and dig today

20230223_155800.jpg

20230214_053953.jpg

20230214_035532.jpg

Your jobs perfect as well,work the hours according to the tide,doing something you love,fantastic scenery,live your personal dream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Arry said:

You will aways have work if a good job and tidy. People only want to pay to have the job done once. Word gets around if you take pride in your work.

Cheers Arry

Only down side to what I do is most of it gets buried or covered in concrete so you don’t get to look at all my hard work ( lol, because there’s still no emojis)

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Are they  the gravita 1000w lights in that room Mack?

They are mate,but we have decided to get rid of them,get a few more containers and fill everything with LED’s,we need to make serious cash rather than fanny around,the guy I am with had lost his motivation,new brush sweeps clean and all that.

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

poor size plants and yield for the size a pot aye  mack what’s on em just over an oz ?

That’s the thing with some of these flavour Cali,top quality product but low yield,you could veg them another month,bump up the weight,but the clock is always ticking.I am here for a reason so things are changing,got a consultant coming in next week (Day rate $2500)and getting some equipment,it’s good to look at things with fresh eyes.

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

That’s the thing with some of these flavour Cali,top quality product but low yield,you could veg them another month,bump up the weight,but the clock is always ticking.I am here for a reason so things are changing,got a consultant coming in next week (Day rate $2500)and getting some equipment,it’s good to look at things with fresh eyes.

20 ltr pots they look bigger ? 

topped at a week old again a week later vegged 4 week all in all lollipopped few week in flower even low producing strains should hit 3 oz surely mate ? 

good job the brits there show em how it’s done 

consultant what your there for ain’t it ? pay me 2500 a day for a month i’ll pop over get you 4-5 oz a plant ? ? 

and bring some proper flavours for ya ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

They are mate,but we have decided to get rid of them,get a few more containers and fill everything with LED’s,we need to make serious cash rather than fanny around,the guy I am with had lost his motivation,new brush sweeps clean and all that.

Not telling you how to suck eggs.....but if it was me personally...then I would leave half those gravitas up,put LEDS between each one...that's how we roll....getting 5/8 Oz of died flower per plant,and only using 7 1/2 litre pots of Coco,and that's across the board regardless of strain....

If a strain can not produce over 5 Oz of dried flowers with our method...it gets binned off regardless of the taste and costs of seeds,setting up etc...firm believer in less is more,your just wasting growing medium and food for f**k all ?

DSC_3509.JPG.4d5c0f93498bebb55c01d0a177555fbf.JPGDSC_3508.JPG.33d68372f648ed47a987e4d635ecbfa9.JPGDSC_3571.JPG.5d52c1caaa25ec47db28c8784c219df7.JPG

• Like 1