Veiw from your office

On 30/01/2023 at 02:00, mackem said:

The office,it’s licences and legal(going to earn just enough to buy my kid a new pickup truck then heading back to Canada,hopefully when the summer begins).

6F74D925-2FDD-4F55-B136-061CEA7CBB76.jpeg

42AE24C0-624F-4BA8-AB3B-19DC5448DFFF.jpeg

27050FAF-BB6C-4462-B5C0-F4654B554B47.jpeg

3FF248FE-328A-45AB-8399-8D6650F7B7F4.jpeg

62E90D46-E08F-46E1-A5F8-A7A25DD5351A.jpeg

9941D91D-364F-4FBD-9DB2-1CE1EF38F7F0.jpeg

8162F076-AACE-4F79-A16E-DAD416AFC122.jpeg

785FD8B1-8E2F-4C8F-AAE5-FB095A09DCB7.jpeg

AC3AF2DE-905E-4F70-A698-961B72520B02.jpeg

Mack,what's the chances of me grabbing my passport,getting out there and finding a job in the same sector? happy to start at the bottom to get a foot in the door ?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Mack,what's the chances of me grabbing my passport,getting out there and finding a job in the same sector? happy to start at the bottom to get a foot in the door ?

It’s not difficult to be honest,I met a bloke from Manchester the other day who came out here to do something and just never went back to the UK,I know brits living in the Hollywood hills making real fortunes,there’s lots of different angles in this game where you can make a very good living even without contacts by just landing at LAX cold,there’s a few brits arrived just like that and were making 10k a week within a month,I was asked to come but were I arriving here with a long term plan I would head to Eureka in Humboldt,it’s the heart of the industry,I only need to stay here a couple of months,but the lifestyle is fantastic,if I was single I could see myself staying here long term.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, mackem said:

It’s not difficult to be honest,I met a bloke from Manchester the other day who came out here to do something and just never went back to the UK,I know brits living in the Hollywood hills making real fortunes,there’s lots of different angles in this game where you can make a very good living even without contacts by just landing at LAX cold,there’s a few brits arrived just like that and were making 10k a week within a month,I was asked to come but were I arriving here with a long term plan I would head to Eureka in Humboldt,it’s the heart of the industry,I only need to stay here a couple of months,but the lifestyle is fantastic,if I was single I could see myself staying here long term.

What industry is that pal? 

35 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

If you’ve been in the pen mate forget about America 

My convictions were as a youth(15 yrs old)did my bird in  YOI. They are spent,Ive passed those CRB check things to work in   schools, prisons, hospitals, around vulnerable  people etc mate,don't have to tell employers but I'm always honest,as we have all made mistakes along  the way.. if I can't get direct to the state's,there's always other options ?

• Like 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

My convictions were as a youth(15 yrs old)did my bird in  YOI. They are spent,Ive passed those CRB check things to work in   schools, prisons, hospitals, around vulnerable  people etc mate,don't have to tell employers but I'm always honest,as we have all made mistakes along  the way.. if I can't get direct to the state's,there's always other options ?

You seem a good honest man mate I hope what ever you choose it works out for you 

• Like 6