Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The burn patch ? What did the customer say ? 

The customer burnt it, all I could do was cut it out and put a bit of an off cut in, it’s not even the same grass but apart from replacing the lot, there was nothing else I could do 

Just now, Stavross said:

The customer burnt it, all I could do was cut it out and put a bit of an off cut in, it’s not even the same grass but apart from replacing the lot, there was nothing else I could do 

I’m with you ?? if he done it then his problem ? 

looks great apart from that ??

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

I’m with you ?? if he done it then his problem ? 

looks great apart from that ??

He’s an absolute clown ? he put an off cut of grass down, then put his log burner on it and couldn’t work out that the log burner would get hot and melt the grass ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

He’s an absolute clown ? he put an off cut of grass down, then put his log burner on it and couldn’t work out that the log burner would get hot and melt the grass ?

That would really bug me that I’ve often thought about the artificial lawn, but I love mowing and all the rest of the lawn care 

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

That would really bug me that I’ve often thought about the artificial lawn, but I love mowing and all the rest of the lawn care 

It looks nice in the right place, this is a really modern barn conversion so it suits it, I don’t think I’d put it down in my garden because even if you put the most expensive stuff down it still looks like fake grass, it’s really good if you have dogs or for kids to play on because it dries out really quickly and you can wash it 

46 minutes ago, Stavross said:

It looks nice in the right place, this is a really modern barn conversion so it suits it, I don’t think I’d put it down in my garden because even if you put the most expensive stuff down it still looks like fake grass, it’s really good if you have dogs or for kids to play on because it dries out really quickly and you can wash it 

Am i right in thinking you can now get a special fake grass that cleans itself of animal piss and suchlike via the suns rays ?.....someone was telling about it but not sure if they was on the wind up......must admit i never liked the stuff it always seems to look poxy 6 months after its put down.

9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Am i right in thinking you can now get a special fake grass that cleans itself of animal piss and suchlike via the suns rays ?.....someone was telling about it but not sure if they was on the wind up......must admit i never liked the stuff it always seems to look poxy 6 months after its put down.

I’ve never come across that, they have brought loads of new products out to look after it, anti bacterial shampoos, people think that once it’s down, that’s it, but you need to look after it, keep it clean and brush it, some that I’ve put down a couple of years ago still look new because it’s been looked after, the one I repaired today has been down about 6 months and it looks terrible, covered in bird sh*t and full of weeds