Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your not another trainspotter are ye ? what’s happened has a spotters forum closed or summat ?

I genuinely enjoy my job mate - also, my daughter likes some of the pictures when I've been out and about for the job :thumbs:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Tell me more haha take it you drive goods or summat? Is it one the fast trains haha my mates ole man was a railway driver years back an can mind him taking him an his brother to work, they were naughty kids with no I treat in trains haha but they loved going out. Can ye sneak kids on now? I take kids to every job iv ever had haha but obviously some ye can’t ?

When I was a kid we used to go shopping on the little train and I was aloud to go in the cab and drive the train, it just had a big brass wheel that you turned to make it go faster or slower only time in my life I’ve enjoyed shopping ?

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Tell me more haha take it you drive goods or summat? Is it one the fast trains haha my mates ole man was a railway driver years back an can mind him taking him an his brother to work, they were naughty kids with no I treat in trains haha but they loved going out. Can ye sneak kids on now? I take kids to every job iv ever had haha but obviously some ye can’t ?

I'm a shunter for freight trains - I don't drive any, I'm there to help out with movements and detach or reattach wagons (and a few more bits).

It's good - the times and sites are varied. 

The stone trains that I work with can go up to 65mph. The container trains can do 75mph.

I could get in the depot to pick blackberries or go in the locos in the 80s when my grandad was a driver - couldn't do anything like that now, everything is so strict because of safety........ a few shunters have been killed since I started the job.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:
ALLIANCEREMEDIALSUPPLIES.CO.UK

ISO-THERM is vapour permeable, but waterproof, resisting any lateral damp transference - highly...

Got a damp job to do, was gonna chip off and dry zone it… used that plastic/hessian nail on a few times before that was good!

how do you rate this stuff you used?!

49 minutes ago, si brown said:

Got a damp job to do, was gonna chip off and dry zone it… used that plastic/hessian nail on a few times before that was good!

how do you rate this stuff you used?!

Very good mate better then the old sand and cement 

• Thanks 1