Veiw from your office

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Had a shitty past week or so sat at a death bed, then had a few days on a downer/bender, back to work today an fcuk did I suffer, it’s warm as fcuk, grass still growing amen it’s mid November. Back at it now mornkng moon an night to try an get this back log sorted ?

Sorry to hear that mate; I find work/thinking time helps me

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Had a really rough (not so)fat lamb yesterday. Dosed it with all sorts. This morning I spied it flat out, crow pecking at it but lamb still kicking at it. Raced over to fucķ the crow off. Brought lamb in, stood it up (held it up for 25 minutes) & wedged with a bale. Electrolytes & fresh ivy sprigs (proper old school country ways). Not out of woods yet but as of half 8 tonight he's looking better 

20221111_141807.jpg

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 19
On 12/11/2022 at 17:21, JBs Left Peg said:

Iv noticed Munter don’t get on this site much since my 14 day ban ?

Pure Troll if there ever was one on here ?

I agree that's a childish post.....but is that what max has been banned for paulus...

it's hardly abuse

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Had a really rough (not so)fat lamb yesterday. Dosed it with all sorts. This morning I spied it flat out, crow pecking at it but lamb still kicking at it. Raced over to fucķ the crow off. Brought lamb in, stood it up (held it up for 25 minutes) & wedged with a bale. Electrolytes & fresh ivy sprigs (proper old school country ways). Not out of woods yet but as of half 8 tonight he's looking better 

20221111_141807.jpg

Ivy sprigs. Never heard of that

?

45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Ivy sprigs. Never heard of that

?

If you have a ewe that won't eat anything, they'll nearly always eat ivy, which can often kick-start them to eat again & keep rumen ticking over. If they won't eat ivy they really are in a mess! 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, fireman said:

Boo Hoo,blokes a fecking bellend and no one else cares ......:laugh:..

Thats not 100% accurate. He can be a "bell end" no doubt but so can we all.

I don't care about the he said she said shite or who started it but some of the personal stuff sent both ways is out of order. If Max deserves his ban then so do some others on here.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, hambone said:

Thats not 100% accurate. He can be a "bell end" no doubt but so can we all.

I don't care about the he said she said shite or who started it but some of the personal stuff sent both ways is out of order. If Max deserves his ban then so do some others on here.

I actually like him...but he's like the spacker kid at school that you protected from bullies at school, every time you turned your back he would be pissing off the cock of the year. He even tried to argue with me when I was agreeing with him. Every time he gets a ban he comes back or starts a new profile and starts where he left off.

I agree with most of what he says....but at school, in life and on here you got to play the game. His arguments eventually start to suck the life out of a forum 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I actually like him...but he's like the spacker kid at school that you protected from bullies at school, every time you turned your back he would be pissing off the cock of the year. He even tried to argue with me when I was agreeing with him. Every time he gets a ban he comes back or starts a new profile and starts where he left off.

I agree with most of what he says....but at school, in life and on here you got to play the game. His arguments eventually start to suck the life out of a forum 

I don't disagree with that but I think others bait him for a reaction and more often than not get one

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He don’t need baiting, he needs a beating ?? na only messing he do get baited but he also likes to start his own shit aswell, but he ain’t alone either 

Hes banned at the moment so it don't matter but if he gets back on he needs start ignoring some or block their comments

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He don’t need baiting, he needs a beating ?? na only messing he do get baited but he also likes to start his own shit aswell, but he ain’t alone either 

i think he brightens up the forum ?