Veiw from your office

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

cracking haul there mate.. love that little basket... sure beats my bag for life when I find a few.. lol

Just a cheap fish creel Kev off ebay handy getting over gates or going ass over tit in the woods Lol. At least they are contained if that happens.

Cheers Arry

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

Do you eat them mate?  I know they are edible and I've tried soaking them in milk which is recommended but I still find them bitter. It's amazing how much they look like meat when cut and even bleed red.

Cheers Arry

Yes mate I do, I find if left for a day or 2 they're nice 

• Like 1

My jury service was over by 11am on day one, work are expecting me to be away for a fortnight so thought I’d have a few days wandering out with the dogs before I go back, had a walk round the local estate this morning was tempted to take a goose with the catty but never really had a bag to have it away or the space to prep and freeze so I left them but got surprisingly close, dog had a nice run and caught a squirrel on the big lawn in front of the house whoops surprising how tricky they can be on open ground so here’s my little walk ending at the longest village green in the country ?

FD9EEF67-3F05-4A02-9A61-7B6825BFA090.jpeg

9E42AAF3-0AA2-4E24-A0D8-A81A3B4B368F.jpeg

31A67A06-BA8F-4243-AF39-806DF055D2B2.jpeg

6061B275-5D83-4976-955D-31E42F45FEA3.jpeg

AE4BD66D-0287-4FA9-B76A-04446F9DE0FB.jpeg

1BDA544D-22CE-48F1-8FA1-9F2FC57AE6CA.jpeg

3120F6BA-387B-4A0A-9EB4-1A3542610C0B.jpeg

EEAECEA5-B80F-491A-92A9-045C8CFEF735.jpeg

3DD898F3-6558-4CE8-A157-E5B50C5C875B.jpeg

1A5AF341-08C9-4915-8D0A-B9C6053639D6.jpeg

• Like 9

the inlet gully is on a new line,then tapped into the old manhole...bet they put a t connection on the wrong way and it's back falling ?all sorted now mate??

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Not enough money in the world for to go picking through peoples shit ????

I don't pick through f**k all...you don't buy a dog and bark yourself lad?...job for the new starters??DSC_3057.JPG.7e17a1a37799149c47ab744c8b1c3a81.JPG

• Haha 2

Completely agree about the clean freaks/washing your hands...

But I think I'd be given mine a bit of a scrub if f***ing about with drains and human shit... 

Had to do a fair bit up mine with the drains, not a job I'd do for living... hate it to be fair lol

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Got my labourer stripping a room ready for me to skim tomorrow so took my daughter to soft play 

4A2CC48D-69F8-4F13-AF47-0F0E0B185483.jpeg

Cracking mate... I miss those days, didn't think I would at the time..lol

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Got my labourer stripping a room ready for me to skim tomorrow so took my daughter to soft play 

4A2CC48D-69F8-4F13-AF47-0F0E0B185483.jpeg

Soft play great when there that age. Mine nearly 3 now and drags me around the whole bloody place chucking her up the ledges and down the slides ??‍♂️

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Not enough money in the world for to go picking through peoples shit ????

I,m totally unfazed by things like that have cleaned out tons of other peoples shit during my life not a care in the world, hence I have a super immune rapid healing body system, that thwarts viruses and infections and is one of the reasons I don’t take vaccines ???

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Completely agree about the clean freaks/washing your hands...

But I think I'd be given mine a bit of a scrub if f***ing about with drains and human shit... 

Had to do a fair bit up mine with the drains, not a job I'd do for living... hate it to be fair lol

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m totally unfazed by things like that have cleaned out tons of other peoples shit during my life not a care in the world, hence I have a super immune rapid healing body system, that thwarts viruses and infections and is one of the reasons I don’t take vaccines ???

Fair play mate 

• Like 1