Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

This was on one of the yards that I was at today - that's a seriously big pile of powdery stuff and, the loader drivers keep taking from the bottom.  That overhang on the right of the pile must weigh a good 20 tons, probably more. 

....... I really wanted to hang around to see it drop when the silly sods disturb it :laugh:

IMG_20220819_121323.jpg

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

This was on one of the yards that I was at today - that's a seriously big pile of powdery stuff and, the loader drivers keep taking from the bottom.  That overhang on the right of the pile must weigh a good 20 tons, probably more. 

....... I really wanted to hang around to see it drop when the silly sods disturb it :laugh:

IMG_20220819_121323.jpg

How else do you expect him to take a load ? always take from the bottom and let the top fall down , if you try taking it from the top you end up pushing the pile over the wrong way and only come away with half a scoop 

On 19/08/2022 at 18:26, Stavross said:

Patio and raised bed finished, told them 6 days, customer over the moon did it in 3 1/2, even put their gate arch back up for them, another new skill learned ?

A3D00DEA-A845-4A50-A2E9-309AFCD7B2E6.png

17EE0612-2A7D-4564-9B03-ACBF69752CE7.png

3BD66328-E8FF-4F00-8C39-14EAF3A1082B.jpeg

Nice neat work mate..

How did you secure the sleepers with galvanised L brackets On the inside..soil side..?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, king said:

Nice neat work mate..

How did you secure the sleepers with galvanised L brackets On the inside..soil side..?

It’s secured with fence posts on the corners and joints, then I use 150mm and 200mm decking screws to fasten it all together from the inside so you can’t see anything ?

• Like 2

Sacked the drain off because tree roots have got into the clay pipe so 25’ needs replacing, they are getting a floor saw because the concrete is between 6” and 8” in front of the door, said he’d ring me, I might block his number ?

back to another sleeper wall before it’s filled in and covered with a patio and fake grass ?

221632CB-60E7-4BDA-A023-1D10540FCE0B.jpeg

DBA6ECEB-0631-4BDB-B73F-A1AA9EA8A890.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1