Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

3 hours ago, si brown said:

Was talking to me old man last night jon.. that estate he works for not far from you have just had two combines go up in smoke?

800k ? 

Wow - that's some money ?

It seems to be happening a fair bit at the moment - that field fire was a good few miles away and you could see it from most of Swindon. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Wow - that's some money ?

It seems to be happening a fair bit at the moment - that field fire was a good few miles away and you could see it from most of Swindon. 

I know 3 different farmers who have had them jcb fast yackers burst into flames since they came out?

Mental when you think what they cost

Well I'm cooked , only subby on site so I got welding in full sun. Being a subby though has its benefits so I finished early , had a cool shower , and now have a cold frosty pint of utopian in front.....

IMG_20220811_104644020_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220811_164324524_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

Few jobs around a livery yard, this place was one of the first jobs I did with my mate about 15 years ago, built the whole place, everything from putting roads in too the arena and stables, this is where all the self made rich girls in the area keep their horses ( when I say self made at least 3 of them do onlyfans) one was telling me she makes around 12k a month off onlyfans plus other modelling work, she’s apparently in the daily star next week ( classy ?) fair play to them I wish some would pay me to take my kit off instead of the missus telling me to put some pants on, anyway I could of been finished by 2 but with the weather and the view been this good, why rush ?

7A65EE11-23B6-400D-B95C-DEABF01F42F7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

Few jobs around a livery yard, this place was one of the first jobs I did with my mate about 15 years ago, built the whole place, everything from putting roads in too the arena and stables, this is where all the self made rich girls in the area keep their horses ( when I say self made at least 3 of them do onlyfans) one was telling me she makes around 12k a month off onlyfans plus other modelling work, she’s apparently in the daily star next week ( classy ?) fair play to them I wish some would pay me to take my kit off instead of the missus telling me to put some pants on, anyway I could of been finished by 2 but with the weather and the view been this good, why rush ?

7A65EE11-23B6-400D-B95C-DEABF01F42F7.jpeg

Any pictures 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What ye doing up there, Dan? Wood, or the wiring?

Either way, yeah; Fukk being in a loft, today!!! :icon_eek:

Just been doing a bit myself. I often think of you, as I'm working. (No Homo!!! ?) Shouldn't. Because it fukking Tortures me!

Always thinking shit like; " Fukkin' Dan would have had this shit finished a fortnight ago! "

I wondered how fast you lot screw, today. I'm Murder! Fukking around. Drawing measured lines. Measuring something else. Probably taking four times longer to actually sink a screw in than the slowest of you sort :(

No pictures of my own to show. Look much the same as last week. I've been beavering away out there since for ever. Still just got a load of boards, stuck to frames!

My advances are slow. Changes subtle. But, I'll get there :)

14 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Any pictures 

I’ve just done a search for her on tinternet and she’s clearly a very good business woman, because if you aren’t putting your credit card details in there’s nothing, I found 1 picture and that one you can’t see her face ?

358C704C-1514-4591-859B-7F3EC1F7F047.png

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

What ye doing up there, Dan? Wood, or the wiring?

Either way, yeah; Fukk being in a loft, today!!! :icon_eek:

Just been doing a bit myself. I often think of you, as I'm working. (No Homo!!! ?) Shouldn't. Because it fukking Tortures me!

Always thinking shit like; " Fukkin' Dan would have had this shit finished a fortnight ago! "

I wondered how fast you lot screw, today. I'm Murder! Fukking around. Drawing measured lines. Measuring something else. Probably taking four times longer to actually sink a screw in than the slowest of you sort :(

No pictures of my own to show. Look much the same as last week. I've been beavering away out there since for ever. Still just got a load of boards, stuck to frames!

My advances are slow. Changes subtle. But, I'll get there :)

attic conversation,stripped off the old roof,new tiles,facia, guttering etc couple of  new velux windows, today studwork ready for insulation and boarding Ken... another lad was with me doing the electrics .. tomorrow I'm on the trowel,building block piers,and  tying in a load of new lintels...can't wait to get from there tbh...next few months we are stripping back the ground, putting in the levels on a new housing development we won by tender...back in the ground pipe laying,and utilities etc...I will be happy as a pig in shit then mate??DSC_2736.JPG.27ee9e5addafc3dbc2f0dbd1d207cd42.JPGDSC_2741.JPG.e6b29be8b441b8c5c53f005e0090d183.JPGDSC_2743.JPG.ce589d5288d11a51bbbb40a9b572e7af.JPG

• Like 1