Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

camera settings must of been on landscape? I still 11 stone soaking wet in my timberlands??

how the f**k your 11 stone ...at about 7 foot tall is beyond me..lol

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You want to come and do an extension for me @Daniel cain? I'll supply daily greasy food and I'll arrange day tickets on local waters every evening till it's finished. I'll labour for you to keep my bill down?

I'm flatout for the next 18 months mate,rest of the lads I work with,are on a new site that we tendered for and won(42 houses start to finish)they upthere stripping back the soil, putting in the levels etc,there's 2 of us on this one..I've got 4 weeks left on this job ,then I'm back on the deep drainage and utilities ,only doing this as a favour for someone ,who looked after us in the past...we have had to knock the private work on the head,there's 8 of us in the company,will be taking on more men next few weeks hopefullyget this site up and running, exciting times ?

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm flatout for the next 18 months mate,rest of the lads I work with,are on a new site that we tendered for and won(42 houses start to finish)they upthere stripping back the soil, putting in the levels etc,there's 2 of us on this one..I've got 4 weeks left on this job ,then I'm back on the deep drainage and utilities ,only doing this as a favour for someone ,who looked after us in the past...we have had to knock the private work on the head,there's 8 of us in the company,will be taking on more men next few weeks hopefullyget this site up and running, exciting times ?

Fair play pal, good luck.

Message me if we have a global financial crash and everything stops. obviously I'll want it done cheap then and fishing isn't included ?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Building an extension for your sword collection an alter mate? You must be rolling in it?

Our house is tiny and small rooms. Would like room for an alter obviously but main reason is what else can you invest in at the minute. I've always liked a few quid under the mattress for rainy day but cash is dropping in value by the day.... reckon it's better put into the house 

On 16/07/2022 at 19:07, Stavross said:

Been working with my builder mate the past couple of days, basically labouring for him ( most expensive labourer in the land ) he’s doing a sandstone block patio, pictures don’t do it justice, he’s in a different league to me, I like working with him because I learn a lot ?

443ECCED-20D6-477C-A08F-4E7961396E29.jpeg

1E98B76F-3E55-4015-849E-6A1FADBE8C58.jpeg

Looks the part that does ....out of interest mate weres the stone coming from are yous dressing it yourselves ?

• Like 1