Veiw from your office

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Sweet Jesus..I'd have a nose bleed up there I'm deaf in left ear so I can't do heights anymore...your definitely a grafter DC and looks like you can put your hand to anything on site... Good man ?

Pardon? ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Walk up at Venford reservoir on Dartmoor today then to the Pub for Burger and a Pint of Dartmoor IPA.

P1220807.JPG.1374b4c9a17564c07691b7f9a5695ddd.JPG

This was beside the path apparently was for pounding Tin Ore.

P1220810.JPG.d71d935840d7c98174aea4b52dff2df0.JPG

P1220798.JPG.894acdfc2095325bd3e87ce8b1e13b93.JPG

Liked these plates in the Pub. Proper old place built 1320's

IMG_6295.JPG.3a865214cea43b623feaabd18ddf42c5.JPG

IMG_6300.JPG.329c2992f465dbd1f965b224af29d018.JPG

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 9
9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s summat iv always wanted to get over tbh, some tbh gs I’m okay with, roller coasters, bridges an even high buildings, but anymore than a few rungs up a ladder, or on a roof an I can’t help meself mate it’s proper wuss material ?? same as scaffolding, fine on that, but then ask me to climb a ladder to next deck an I freeze, but can walk around the outside of it all day? it’s a strange one haha

I'm the same Don and i've was up on a roof like DC felt and batoning it last week.I said to my boss what part of fcuking ground worker don't you get as that is what i am and the clue is in the name.Was shitting bricks all the time and hated every second of it and that was the first and last time i felt and baton a roof, feck that for a game of soldiers indeed..

• Like 2
14 hours ago, fireman said:

I'm the same Don and i've was up on a roof like DC felt and batoning it last week.I said to my boss what part of fcuking ground worker don't you get as that is what i am and the clue is in the name.Was shitting bricks all the time and hated every second of it and that was the first and last time i felt and baton a roof, feck that for a game of soldiers indeed..

I’m same.. I'm a bricklayer by trade, started losing my head with heights bout 15 year ago.. been on scaffolds that have dropped/ been hit by falklifts,  it’s not much fun:(

I worked on massive jobs before that and did a few years building huge silos at mad heights and it never bothered me?

been doing footings for last 8 years cos I ain’t working at heights no more?

• Like 3

I go wherever the money/work is?..it's nice to be doing different stuff and not the same thing day in,day out...site work can get you down,I enjoy a bit of house bashing,working in students ville...fanny everywhere ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I go wherever the money/work is?..it's nice to be doing different stuff and not the same thing day in,day out...site work can get you down,I enjoy a bit of house bashing,working in students ville...fanny everywhere ??

you go blind looking at all them young lasses ...man of your age..lol

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you go blind looking at all them young lasses ...man of your age..lol

I'm unhappily married with 3 kids?... truth be known...I wouldn't know what to do with a 20 yr old ...I stick with what I got ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3