Veiw from your office

48 minutes ago, sussex said:

Sitting on the balcony waiting for the holiday makers to arrive , time for a cold beer before they get here ..

64CE09CA-C1BA-494F-8160-0AFFB08CC9C3.jpeg.83e7f9c9c8f29a184e9f67ca13f7832b.jpeg

bit of cloud blown in but it’s just passing , 29c with a light north easterly ..

Lovely views mate..

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

17 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Lovely day on the beautiful briney and nice to see Arry aswell

20220701_121051.jpg

Said to Wifey thats SHH out in that boat going by. He saw me digging holes in the beach out with the metal detector rang me an offered some live Sand Eels very kind offer mate and thank you. Nice to meet up  mate.

The beach seemed full of bloody wire bits and aluminium nuggets nothing but junk. 

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Happy with how this has turned out, took me longer than someone who knows what they are doing, but I don’t think it’s bad for a first attempt ?

A07CB54C-3162-4CE0-B086-B2DD06769A98.jpeg

E5BBAED8-0F27-418E-8CA5-E2D054A2C9F8.jpeg

ED4C4A30-6A0F-4D18-AE99-063F7DA9F138.jpeg

Good work that mate and can i just suggest maybe get them to take it up another course and then it's sitable on without the bending to get down or the strain of rising if your older,it'd also get some of that soil gone as you make up the level behind the wall as such..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Looks like ye knew what ye was doing there, well done if you blagged that together ??

Yeah, genuinely the first time I’ve done it, I know it’s nowhere near as skilled as laying bricks but I’m pretty chuffed with how it looks ?

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Good work that mate and can i just suggest maybe get them to take it up another course and then it's sitable on without the bending to get down or the strain of rising if your older,it'd also get some of that soil gone as you make up the level behind the wall as such..

I mentioned going up another course but he hasn’t got enough stone, everything in the village is built from sandstone so he’s going to ask about to see if anyone has any laying around 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv took the day off, or done the graft at weekend so I wouldn’t be busy, my eldest lads first day work experience today haha so k dropped him off an will collect him an that later on, he doing it on farm I do a bit on an he been milking in for past couple years l, but he doing more engineering stuff this week so hopefully he keeps his mouth shut an learn summat ?

Don't forget to take him for a pint on Friday :yes: :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_2447.JPG.a2d6c3a87212f9d2fc9a3d9ec62b1d40.JPGDSC_2446.JPG.d2dde1008fc70a13e49f4a791f0578fe.JPG

DSC_2447.JPG

Sweet Jesus..I'd have a nose bleed up there I'm deaf in left ear so I can't do heights anymore...your definitely a grafter DC and looks like you can put your hand to anything on site... Good man ?

• Like 2