Veiw from your office

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Too hot for this shit?DSC_2307.JPG.b35aac3bfea28f48f6472fde1ca2b42f.JPGDSC_2308.JPG.8d56545672b47c2412b004fd575810af.JPGDSC_2309.JPG.6a32422f97d66fea18a6eaa13af685c0.JPG

Sod that today - it was hot enough walking up and down sidings earlier but, at least there was a little wind.

I'd be tempted to knock that on the head for the day and come back early tomorrow morning to get more done.

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Gabion’s turned up, fu*king flat pack and with no wire coils to put them together☹️ just rolls of high tensile wire, it’s going to take me a day to put them together, he got them like this because they were cheaper, by the time he’s paid me to put them together it would of been cheaper to get the wire coils that you put in with a drill, some people are idiots and the more I do this type of stuff the more idiots I’m finding ?

E621706B-209C-46FA-973C-2F1DD668F2EE.jpeg

DE1A5360-6757-4724-939D-07833FD06FBE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First 5 in and filled by hand, I managed to get him to go and get the proper coils to fix them together so I can put a cage together now in 5 minutes instead of 45, 4 more to go on top tomorrow then maybe make a 45 degree one to finish the end, it’s a bit to hot to be doing this and is supposed to be hotter tomorrow ?

13C0D5A0-A5E4-42FA-99F0-622F2596EE31.jpeg

• Like 2

These gabion’s are what they put in river banks, meter cubes, when you join them with the coils it gives you a seem of between 25/30mm, you can get bigger baskets that would give you fewer seems but this is what they wanted, it will be planted up with trailing plants and heathers in the future so it will look like one stoney wall ( some grand designs sh*t ) 

All the work me and my mate did on the main house on the site has just been published in “ homebuilding and renovating magazine “ this month and the buggers forgot to my name in it, just put my mates ☹️ Story of my life 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1