Veiw from your office

Just now, Cocknose said:

What’s house like mucka?

Honestly mate, it’s a sh*t hole, it’s not very big but the land around it is massive, the house next door is a Manor House and his was where the house keeper used to live, he’s trying to get planning to build a big house on the site but every tree has a TPO on it and the council are having none of it

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Proper over the top Bricky, who he fu*k puts a 600x200 foundation in for a 2ft garden wall, I tell you who, the tw*t I’m working for, I’m still waiting for Jewsons to drop the sand an gravel off so it’s going to be a late one, why anyone uses Jewsons is beyond me they are absolute clowns ? 

53A9642B-D81C-4C0F-820F-EA1B2FD00E82.jpeg

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Tell me that's Not two foot by eight inches???

? yeah, madness, he wouldn’t be putting that much in if I was paying for the gear, after 2 cube of concrete he had me shift 7 tonne of type 1 in a bloody wheel barrow ? the tw*t, I’m knackered 

D5AF0673-B66D-4007-85D5-E47B48B420BC.jpeg

7003AA17-BE12-4874-A66E-8A40DE8A0ED6.jpeg

• Like 2

You don't fukk around by halfs then, DC? :good:

Here's what my fevered mind has been toiling over, today! ( @kanny eat ye fukking heart out! This is me planning a wooden box!!! :rofl:)

P1010001.JPG.0709100859f492d7c5b06de96396eef0.JPG

I don't care!!! I've just ordered half a dozen lengths of ship lap. Figure I can steal a march by starting to slap the oil all over them.

I've worked out too that SQUARE is The Secret! Make shit ~ any shit ye like ~ Square and it'll all fit together right! (Kanny and DC exchange looks!) So, if I get the initial plans right? I can chop saw all the wood according to a cutting list. Then, it'll all Fit together. Nice, straight fukking edges 'n shit!

I'm just So used to working inside this place. Where Everything's plumbed by hand and eye. Pissed as a hand cart throughout!

This is to be my chickens night box though. It's going outside. A stand alone unit. No need to try to work to tilts, bends and curves! Just Straights and Squares! Fukking lovely! :boogy:

Itching to get started now! :D

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

You don't fukk around by halfs then, DC? :good:

Here's what my fevered mind has been toiling over, today! ( @kanny eat ye fukking heart out! This is me planning a wooden box!!! :rofl:)

P1010001.JPG.0709100859f492d7c5b06de96396eef0.JPG

I don't care!!! I've just ordered half a dozen lengths of ship lap. Figure I can steal a march by starting to slap the oil all over them.

I've worked out too that SQUARE is The Secret! Make shit ~ any shit ye like ~ Square and it'll all fit together right! (Kanny and DC exchange looks!) So, if I get the initial plans right? I can chop saw all the wood according to a cutting list. Then, it'll all Fit together. Nice, straight fukking edges 'n shit!

I'm just So used to working inside this place. Where Everything's plumbed by hand and eye. Pissed as a hand cart throughout!

This is to be my chickens night box though. It's going outside. A stand alone unit. No need to try to work to tilts, bends and curves! Just Straights and Squares! Fukking lovely! :boogy:

Itching to get started now! :D

upload_2020-5-7_9-44-43.jpeg.56d98e4a7469fec59ae346612f4cbdc4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Daughter is 11 today?party and food for the street ?DSC_1964.JPG.6de031e70305f51d291c63648ee77cb0.JPGDSC_1963.JPG.a58a5a88dd839a395332a0e68a5303ac.JPGDSC_1965.JPG.39fba98acf47c9c9eb291d54128f4422.JPG

DSC_1959.JPG

Great stuff Sean.. 

Happy birthday to the young lady...

• Like 1

Another Saturday another day at the kids play park, getting a bit closer to finishing it, high deck in today and the boards for the climbing wall, he’s now decided he wants fake grass putting between the play park and his games room/bar ( I need to get some pictures of the inside of that, it looks like a nightclub) now the grass comes in 4 meter wide strips, I was ok at the top but 50mm out at the other end so had to move the sleepers ? I think I’ve got maybe another 5 days graft left here ?

F1E42D1E-5762-4FF4-A387-E1052CB717AE.jpeg

12D27003-4434-433B-8D3A-B8935FD5D17B.jpeg

22B5AAE8-BE13-4EBF-8D57-668BAE8D1758.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1