Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No view today, up visiting me ole granny again but here’s few views from the office from last coupe days ?11DA3C6E-2159-473F-A5EE-7AA44465ECFB.jpeg.23c3d9e67f3f67f7047e03acf09c3ada.jpeg

Northerners still cant get the hang of brick walls can they look at the state of that f****n thing its all over the place :whistling:

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They done without cement or immigrant labour tho don’t forget, an a time before machinery ? hard work building the fcukers tho, I leave that to the bigger men than me ?

Yeah well a spirit level wouldnt go amiss ?

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They done without cement or immigrant labour tho don’t forget, an a time before machinery ? hard work building the fcukers tho, I leave that to the bigger men than me ?

I’ve never looked in to it but I was told old story that the French prisoners of war built a lot of the dykes and estate walls down here in the borders

never the less some graft it must of been just getting the stone up to some places

unless there’s a grant in the future to restore them the lot will just have 6inch round post every 2 metres and double barb wired tight up against them 

theres grants there already for maintaining walls think its 50 notes a square metre for feild dykes ...iam a dyker the moneys in estate work or hanging it of the front of these new builds ....the old boulders been good to me good dough in it if your good but its graft proper hard graft a lot of folk come into it but not many last

• Like 2
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Yeah well a spirit level wouldnt go amiss ?

random rubble build mate you bash the big feckers in the found fill it with wee stones put a lift on it put your throughs in backfill it again same all the way up with yer stone getting smaller bash a cope on an as you say dan sarf bobs yer uncle fannys yer aunty you got a dyke...like fire man said only spirit wee need is to keep the cold away