Hurricane Hurricane

Yes sir about to get bent over and roughed up a bit by this pretty lady. Just made landfall and it's working it way up. Supposed to be the one of the top five on record. Looks like we're probably gonna loose electricity for least a week. Fun fun fun ?

Capture-45.jpg.a9baa712e8f943a181d86d5e34f96df9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes sir about to get bent over and roughed up a bit by this pretty lady. Just made landfall and it's working it way up. Supposed to be the one of the top five on record. Looks like we're probably gonn

Get outside and film it when it hits you so we can see what it’s like ?

Hay y'all I'm still alive lol. Got down to a Cat 2 by the time it hit me, really no real bad damage, lots of limbs and smaller trees down around me but that's about it's little to no rain for a hurric

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yes sir about to get bent over and roughed up a bit by this pretty lady. Just made landfall and it's working it way up. Supposed to be the one of the top five on record. Looks like we're probably gonna loose electricity for least a week. Fun fun fun ?

Capture-45.jpg.a9baa712e8f943a181d86d5e34f96df9.jpg

Baton down the hatches mate, keep safe

44 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just send that lady friend of yours over to me till it all blows over wolfy she be OK with me 

I mean if you gotta cage strong enough to put her in sure ? don't  say I don't warn ya ??

• Haha 1