Whippet x spaniel

Tell the guy to grow a pair an get a beddy cross tank lol no point in being a fanny wanting a lurcher but not wanting a lurcher it don’t make no sense being a fanny to keepers or being dictated to by keepers on what fecking dog he can own??‍♂️If it’s for pest control nets an a straight spaniel can an will be effective enough if it’s for sport then he needs a running dog. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will look like a lurcher if it turns out like the one I had.

Another picture I found of the mad bugger.

Has anyone done this x pal thinking of putting whippet over his spaniel bitch wanting ferreting dog good nose with a bit of speed for bolts 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, mush said:

Seen two half bred LxG and both looked heavy and slow. Mabe a 1/4 bred would show the greyhound a bit more. 

I think the same mate, you deff need only a 1/4 lab to 3/4 lurcher or greyhound, and being honest  a 1/4 still strong gene, I had a 1/4 pit 3/4 Grey in the 80s, he was fast, not bad wind, and enough guts for any quarry. So the 1/,4  lab  would make good knock about lurcher?

47 minutes ago, poxon said:

Tell the guy to grow a pair an get a beddy cross tank lol no point in being a fanny wanting a lurcher but not wanting a lurcher it don’t make no sense being a fanny to keepers or being dictated to by keepers on what fecking dog he can own??‍♂️If it’s for pest control nets an a straight spaniel can an will be effective enough if it’s for sport then he needs a running dog. 

He works on farm an got a lot of land to shoot an ferret on thay will not have lurchers on land he has two working spaniel for shooting 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, tank34 said:

He works on farm an got a lot of land to shoot an ferret on thay will not have lurchers on land he has two working spaniel for shooting 

I agree wi.poxon he should get a bullx and a saluki and tell his employers if the dunt like it the can get 2 feck 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, poxon said:

They would soon realise a beddy x is no treat 2 anything and allow it

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I agree wi.poxon he should get a bullx and a saluki and tell his employers if the dunt like it the can get 2 feck 

Plenty on his land for both types of dogs if was seen running deer or hares farmer would ring law on him  job gone gun licence gone , like he says he can shoot what he likes but running dogs in day a big NO , he just wants some thing a bit faster that a spaniel but don't look like a lurcher  

2 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Plenty on his land for both types of dogs if was seen running deer or hares farmer would ring law on him  job gone gun licence gone , like he says he can shoot what he likes but running dogs in day a big NO , he just wants some thing a bit faster that a spaniel but don't look like a lurcher  

I.helped run a pheasant shoot for over 10 year we had free reign to ferret rat shoot squirrel fox ,dig whatever ,but show up wi a lurcher and we'd o bin off 

Funny beggers these land owners 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Pointer?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I.helped run a pheasant shoot for over 10 year we had free reign to ferret rat shoot squirrel fox ,dig whatever ,but show up wi a lurcher and we'd o bin off 

Can’t blame em wi the amount of dick heads in the lurcher game.

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

2 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Can’t blame em wi the amount of dick heads in the lurcher game.

Had loads of trouble in past from lads with lurcher on estate all gates are locked an barbed wire on top try keep people out 

1 hour ago, bird said:

I think the same mate, you deff need only a 1/4 lab to 3/4 lurcher or greyhound, and being honest  a 1/4 still strong gene, I had a 1/4 pit 3/4 Grey in the 80s, he was fast, not bad wind, and enough guts for any quarry. So the 1/,4  lab  would make good knock about lurcher?

This is a genuine three quarter lab x greyhound there is a real good story behind this but iam not very good at texting this into words so u will have to take my word for it 

20200205_104224.jpg

• Like 4