Pen Farthing.

What's the opinions on the guy that wants to bring 65 Afghani's and 200 cats and dogs to the UK from Afghanistan ?

Its contentious and there'll be differing opinions.

The guy did his 22 in the Royals, so I admire him for that, but I think he's wrong with this.

Yes, he's chartered an aircraft, but it ain't as easy as that with military aircraft stacked waiting for landing and take off slots at Kabul Airport.

Also, why the 65 Afghans, who will need re-homing and benefits if they get here, what about his ex comrades living on the streets in the UK ?

As for the 200 cats and dogs; the pounds here are full, do we really need to be importing more ?

What really pisses me off is the Defence Secretary said "people before pets", quite rightly, but one of Farthings supporters is a friend of Boris's wife and got her to bend his ear and over rule the Defence Secratary.

Just my opinion, and I guess there will be disagreements. Interested to hear other opinions.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they will be breeding pups to supply the demand from pretentious tw@ts who want brag on fb that they have 'rescued' a pup from Romania, Spain, wherever. As though they've gone over there the

Get this alot around here, boils my piss kennels asking for donations, to help rehome dogs from Romania,  Fook the dogs from Romania we already have enough.

When I saw the thread title thought Charts was doing a bike ride? ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

There's umpteen  harities bringing in dogs from Eastern Europe already. A Romanian rescue is the in thing, pay 5/600 for a street mongrel from a shithole

Get this alot around here, boils my piss kennels asking for donations, to help rehome dogs from Romania, 

Fook the dogs from Romania we already have enough.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Its a weird one, GB is headed too far left, boris needs to put his hand down his wife's trousers and take his balls back ffs. GB needs a military leader not some career politician. Or even a good business leader. We are full to the brim and theyre still bringing over jihadi soldiers from 3rd world shiteholes. Tony blair should be sent to afghan to help fix the problem there

• Like 4
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What's the opinions on the guy that wants to bring 65 Afghani's and 200 cats and dogs to the UK from Afghanistan ?

Its contentious and there'll be differing opinions.

The guy did his 22 in the Royals, so I admire him for that, but I think he's wrong with this.

Yes, he's chartered an aircraft, but it ain't as easy as that with military aircraft stacked waiting for landing and take off slots at Kabul Airport.

Also, why the 65 Afghans, who will need re-homing and benefits if they get here, what about his ex comrades living on the streets in the UK ?

As for the 200 cats and dogs; the pounds here are full, do we really need to be importing more ?

What really pisses me off is the Defence Secretary said "people before pets", quite rightly, but one of Farthings supporters is a friend of Boris's wife and got her to bend his ear and over rule the Defence Secratary.

Just my opinion, and I guess there will be disagreements. Interested to hear other opinions.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

His name is paul, pen is probably a nickname because of his surname, he has now apparently made it thru airport security and is awaiting an evacuation flight

Bollocks to the demented c**t!!  Let him house the 65 afghans and 200 cats and dogs in his own f****n house, see how the demented c**t gets on with that!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

Get this alot around here, boils my piss kennels asking for donations, to help rehome dogs from Romania, 

Fook the dogs from Romania we already have enough.

I'm sure the fuckers are breeding them to sell over here now, costs about a fiver to raise a litter of the feral feckers on scraps and shite and then give the farmer 20 quid a piece and sell em over here for 500 quid.

The adults that have lived on the streets are the ones you see got out and can't be caught all over Facebook. 

One of her family got one and it's a big horrible b*****d that my kids aren't going anywhere near.

• Like 2

Of course they will be breeding pups to supply the demand from pretentious tw@ts who want brag on fb that they have 'rescued' a pup from Romania, Spain, wherever. As though they've gone over there themselves and dragged the animal off the streets. This whole rescue thing is bollox. Most of the dogs in UK sanctuaries aren't 'rescues'. They are from owners who got fed up with them or couldn't look after them so handed the dog in. 

I have no problem getting dogs from sanctuaries, but this whole importation of foreign dogs is just a production line for profit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1