Think you’ve seen it all ? Take a look at this .

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Helpline number in case you feel bullied about your sexuality……you don’t have to worry, it’s all in the strictest confidence ??️‍?

Copy and paste it then mate, how did you rate your experience Wilf?

• Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We must be the laughing stock of Europe.....imagine what some of these shrapnel implanted Kosovans and Serbs pitching up here must be thinking seeing all this nonsense after the lives they've had !

Rainbow police cars . WTF is going on in the world . 

What makes me laugh is how the f**k do they think wrapping there cars in rainbows will help beat anything ?    surely it just makes people more pissed off? 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What makes me laugh is how the f**k do they think wrapping there cars in rainbows will help beat anything ? 

surely it just makes people more pissed off? 

That is one of the problems. The Police (as in the gaffers) think that holding public forums puts them in touch with the public. Where I worked the same 5 old blokes attened every meeting and were fixated on dog shit and litter issues. Neither of which was a police matter. That village had an electorate of 2,500. Where were the other 2,495? The didn't give a toss about police forums. What they wanted was to feel safe and find their car, TV and wallet where they left them when they went to bed. I used to say that as far as the public was concerned the police was like an insurance policy: there when needed. They didn't want an ongoing relationship.

What Wilf described in his post is what I joined in 1987. Village bobbies who rarely left their own beats during the course of a shift. Things changed and not for the better.

You can't go back to that because what else was there in 1987 will never exist again. 

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

That is one of the problems. The Police (as in the gaffers) think that holding public forums puts them in touch with the public. Where I worked the same 5 old blokes attened every meeting and were fixated on dog shit and litter issues. Neither of which was a police matter. That village had an electorate of 2,500. Where were the other 2,495? The didn't give a toss about police forums. What they wanted was to feel safe and find their car, TV and wallet where they left them when they went to bed. I used to say that as far as the public was concerned the police was like an insurance policy: there when needed. They didn't want an ongoing relationship.

What Wilf described in his post is what I joined in 1987. Village bobbies who rarely left their own beats during the course of a shift. Things changed and not for the better.

You can't go back to that because what else was there in 1987 will never exist again. 

That post gets to the root of the problem though mate, folks get the hump with things like this rainbow police car and ethnic diversity days but do they want to get off their arse and do anything about it ?……do they f**k.

Those 5 old duffers attending the forum about dogshit are at least doing something about the thing they care about……the police set these forums up, they are offering people the chance to say something but only those 5 boring busy bodies bothered…….

This is what I say, people can do things or at least try…..you just have to be bothered to give up the time to do it.

Or don’t…..and you end up with the coppers you ask for……or at least allow because you didn’t say different.

• Like 1

I can well remember '87. It was a genuine and absolute delight to walk past the beat officer, from the station round the corner, making his, or her, measured way down our road as we went to or from the pub.

Always exchanged a smile and a greeting. It was fukking great! :)

We had “chalky” White in our little town when I was a kid….always ready with a stern word or a dig round the head……he was a c**t but you knew where you stood.

Then it progresses to the type of total arsehole who reported their mate for out of date tax while he was their designated driver on a night out (true story !)……then it was some fat bird who must have been 20 stone if she was an ounce, again, total arsehole who obviously hated the world until finally it was none at all unless they were stood 30 handed at a traffic checkpoint going over random commuters motors like they were Pablo Escobar ! 

I didn't take schit from anyone including the gaffers. After I left the job my wife and I walked up to a local pub that was on my old beat. It was like walking into my past. There were at least 6 that I'd locked up and most of them hadn't come willingly. I sent the wife off to find a table and approached the group as they were congregated around the bar. They all recognised me and we had a real old catch up about the old times. One of them insisted on meeting my wife and nearly crushed her hand whilst shaking it. He said that they thought I was a cnut at the time, but was always fair and didn't try and stitch them up like some others had. 

• Like 1

Soon as they let women in and blokes under 6ft it all went down hill.2 women attended a incident in the middle of the sticks the other night,2 tiny birds,done right up,make up,hair,tidy sorts.what the hell was they going to do if it turned rough.yup you guessed it,they called for assistance. 

Just now, Qbgrey said:

Soon as they let women in and blokes under 6ft it all went down hill.2 women attended a incident in the middle of the sticks the other night,2 tiny birds,done right up,make up,hair,tidy sorts.what the hell was they going to do if it turned rough.yup you guessed it,they called for assistance. 

Just letting you know that Mike Tyson was only 5ft 11 and that's being generous at that. ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Whilst I agree that the number of dwarf females isn't exactly good for public order situations I've worked with male bobbies of 6' 5" and more who were total cowards. It isn' t the size of the dog in the fight. It's more about the size of fight in the dog.

The problem with recruiting so many young women is that it increases the amount of shift days lost due to them working light duties when pregnant, maternity leave and then demanding family friendly shifts off the streets when (if) they come back. That means that male officers are being unfairly descriminated against in having to do more unsocial hours and are trapped in the response / public order role to cover for female absences. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Whilst I agree that the number of dwarf females isn't exactly good for public order situations I've worked with male bobbies of 6' 5" and more who were total cowards. It isn' t the size of the dog in the fight. It's more about the size of fight in the dog.

The problem with recruiting so many young women is that it increases the amount of shift days lost due to them working light duties when pregnant, maternity leave and then demanding family friendly shifts off the streets when (if) they come back. That means that male officers are being unfairly descriminated against in having to do more unsocial hours and are trapped in the response / public order role to cover for female absences. 

regardless a been cowards or not size impression makes a massive difference 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I watched a series on the box called something like Police : code 0 . It’s basically about the panic button police have if things go south . At the beginning of every episode they show police officers saying a bit about this code 0 button . There is this fat bespectacled WPC saying “ when you hear that button , you drop whatever you are doing and get there as fast as you can “ , I couldn’t help but think that any officer who is having problems is going to see her turn up and think “ shit , I’m f@cked “.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I watched a series on the box called something like Police : code 0 . It’s basically about the panic button police have if things go south . At the beginning of every episode they show police officers saying a bit about this code 0 button . There is this fat bespectacled WPC saying “ when you hear that button , you drop whatever you are doing and get there as fast as you can “ , I couldn’t help but think that any officer who is having problems is going to see her turn up and think “ shit , I’m f@cked “.

The thing is that only those willing to put their neck on the line or who can't get out of it actually respond quickly. I followed one car to a status zero only to see it turn off down a quiet country lane. It was our Sergeant. Others arrive late by design. The TV programs don't show yoh that side of things. 

10 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Policemen donned women's shoes to highlight domestic violence. This afternoon officers (pictured) proudly...

Thinking of jacking my job in and taking up crime instead lol

Disgraceful virtual signalling.

• Like 2