Does Gamo make a PCP air rifle in .25 caliber?

Does Any One Know Gamo make a PCP air rifle in .25 caliber? which one is best ?

When it comes to air rifles, there are really two types of speeds available. The first is "pump" guns, which shoot pellets by loading the pellet manually after every shot. These have a slow speed but offer up high accuracy and are fine for plinking in a backyard or hitting targets in a shooting range. There is also a second type where one fills a tank with either compressed air or CO2 before each shot, giving you higher power and being much quicker to shoot again. Before choosing an air rifle for self-defense or hunting, use your own judgment on what's right for you based on the desired use. In my opinion though, PCP air rifles seem to be better quality with more power than some

Edited by Johnmash2

I believe they do make a .25 as I seem to recall some guy in your country who was shooting small hogs with one but because of the better pricing structure you have in the states, I would not be buying a Gammo when there are far better guns available to you and all in full power.

Phil

• Like 2

What’s wrong with gamo’s? I wanted one of these when I was a youth. My mate had one, with his telescopic sight (not many of us could afford them) it was a starling slayer. He used to knock them off the house roof at amazing distances (about 25 yards). What a rifle.......we thought?

4C281F5C-D2F2-4002-8199-7B96E7F7B002.jpeg

Edited by Dervburner
Badd spalling?
  • Haha 2