Dog Thieves Petition

Worth a click. Rather than sitting on here, banging on about 'Fukking Pikies! ?' as is the norm.

This blokes making a fukking difference.

CHNG.IT

In the eyes of the law, stealing a beloved family dog is seen as the same as stealing a phone or bike. The law should reflect the impact this...

• Like 1

Bit dangerous that. By agreeing a dog is a sentient being it opens the gate to say all animals are, that in turn gives credibility to any form of ban on hunting , meat eating even swating a fly. Whilst I despise dog thieves, I won't be signing a petition that puts the emotional feelings of an animal on par with are own.

Just my two pence worth. And quiet intellectual for me! I'm now going to have a few beers and kill some brain cells before I find the cure for world hunger.

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Bit dangerous that. By agreeing a dog is a sentient being it opens the gate to say all animals are, that in turn gives credibility to any form of ban on hunting , meat eating even swating a fly. Whilst I despise dog thieves, I won't be signing a petition that puts the emotional feelings of an animal on par with are own.

Just my two pence worth. And quiet intellectual for me! I'm now going to have a few beers and kill some brain cells before I find the cure for world hunger.

??

30 minutes ago, timmy k said:

That ship has sailed mate ,there is an act going through parliament now that will recognise some animals as sentient beings legally ....semantics not withstanding I would approve of a more draconian approach to dog theft .

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Any thing that might mean harsher sentences for dog thief's has got to be a step in the right direction though I would sooner them be up against a wall and shot. 

I agree with your sentiments. But, in the real world we have to accept that the prisons are already full so increasing the rank of dog theft isn't likely to result in longer sentences.

It is a waste of a petition, but then again, since the introduction of e-petitions, most of them are.

5 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I agree with your sentiments. But, in the real world we have to accept that the prisons are already full so increasing the rank of dog theft isn't likely to result in longer sentences.

It is a waste of a petition, but then again, since the introduction of e-petitions, most of them are.

That's fair point, with jails are full, and they don't seem to be building any new ones, with every fooker breeding dogs today for over the top prices, scum will always be looking to make a easy kill, and pinch dogs. Guard dogs are waste of time really, you need the dog inside, or left outside they either kill them, or pinch them as well, your better off if  with jack Russell barking the place down, when the scum there, or megger light and poss camera. Then.  Then go out site with baseball bat and break there legs, they think twice next time deff ?

• Like 2