Podcasts... what's good??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any recommendations folks??? I'm painting the inside of my block shed and it's soul destroying!! What's everyone listening to???  

One of my favourites (and i still dont fully undertand it) is paul stamets first podcast with joe rogan . Ive listened 4 or 5 times in work when im tiling or skimming (jobs i can coast through) and i

Graham Hancock  interesting guy , never been peer reviewed ,pseudo archeologist , his Egypt stuff is amazing  if you thought he was out there , Jesus hotep will kill you off ??

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I remember dorian yates name from a [BANNED TEXT] when i was younger so i listened to the podcast with no preconceived ideas about him. I thought he spoke incredibly well and for a guy like myself who has zero interest in bodybuilding or weights etc i found him fascinating none the less. The jake the snake roberts one episode with joe rogan is comical and upsetting at the same time , hes a naturally funny storyteller and regardless of if u ever watched wrestling or had any interest in it its well worth losing couple of hours listening to the guys story

Went straight in for the Jake the snake episode at work today. I'd never heard of him prior to this. Absolutely quality that was, i fair enjoyed it. Some character though isn't he and he's got my respect for dealing with what he's been through. Yes.. had me in stitches at times though!!

Cheers for the suggestions folks..✌

Greyman.. I'm always straight on the big pussy podcast as soon as it drops!!?

• Like 1

Not strictly a podcast, I suppose? But, I find Jay Williams pretty fukking addictive. Got to be a very busy day that I don't tune in for a crafty dose of thirty minutes or so.

Guy's done some serious enough time. Doesn't think it makes him big, hard, or clever. Just talks about inside perspectives.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jay+williams

5 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Ha.. no mate, but i wish i had his 12" of black pudding curled up in my Y fronts though!!

You'd be liable to cornhole yourself, but on a lighter note, here's a few YouTubers to have a listen to

Integrative preparedness 

Bjorn Andreas bull Hansen 

Viking preparedness

• Like 1

Here’s my selection, Joe Rogan , check out the one with cowboy Cerrone where he described his near fatal cave dive …. Excellent. Here is one nobody has mentioned , cumtown , it’s a group of American comedians chatting shit . Check out the Steven Segal episode. 
        Now I was never a fan of Russell Brand , I mean the guy is a vegan FFS . But I took a punt and listened to some of his political based podcasts and he is entertaining, and bang on with some of the stuff he comes out with . Whatever your views on the guy are , put them to one side and listen to the Nancy and Paul Pelosi , episode. You may even start to have a grudging admiration for him , as an astute observer and brilliant communicator. 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

If anyone listens to the meateater podcast the latest episode (304) is pretty good . Steve rinellas brother matt is on it and the last segment of the show it turns into a bit a heated argument between matt rinella and steve rinella and the rest of the meateater crew about to many people hunting . Matt rinella blames meateater and hunting influencers for to many people hunting public land . Its a good listen 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

If anyone listens to the meateater podcast the latest episode (304) is pretty good . Steve rinellas brother matt is on it and the last segment of the show it turns into a bit a heated argument between matt rinella and steve rinella and the rest of the meateater crew about to many people hunting . Matt rinella blames meateater and hunting influencers for to many people hunting public land . Its a good listen 

Excellent tip off that mate thanks.. I do like Steve Rinella.. got one of those yank accents that's so easy on the ear unlike my Nottinghamshire twang!!

Seems like loads of folk are flogging the podcast thing to death nowadays.

I'm right into those  Joe Rogan poddys you put me onto.. Some proper heavy shit on there to go at..?

47 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Excellent tip off that mate thanks.. I do like Steve Rinella.. got one of those yank accents that's so easy on the ear unlike my Nottinghamshire twang!!

Seems like loads of folk are flogging the podcast thing to death nowadays.

I'm right into those  Joe Rogan poddys you put me onto.. Some proper heavy shit on there to go at..?

With rogan ive just got to pick and choose the ones to listen to , some people (including rogan) are a hard listen . Cameron Hane for example , between rogan and him its just constant back slapping and bitching about people being lazy and stuck in dead end jobs all miserable. 

I think with him i prefer the guests who are articulate and know more than him on a subject , that way he doesnt take over

• Like 4