Looking for a working stud dog...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of shit he talks he should ?

More shit comes out your mouth than your arse. I would rather drink petrol and piss on a fire than spend time with you ?

Use his "Richie" dog........ I want people in the future to say " that Richie was a magnificent stud" ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

More shit comes out your mouth than your arse.

I would rather drink petrol and piss on a fire than spend time with you ?

? because you know the outcome ? I'd have multiple a each species day and night and still be good to go you'd have a dog faacked layed in the back of a motor in no time lol

But ill say one thing all these men with great all rounders all keep them to there self close circle ? 

All would rather suvk a cock than have a day night out with me and I'm the one that talks shite ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i vote he uses one of jo ox's dogs.... ( collie bull grey ) ..be just the sort of thing the OP needs 

pm jo ox Free 2 run

Was it you or andy that had one off joe tomo ? Reckons was relentless on rabbits n hares wasnt it ? I seem to remember somone rated it as the best theyd seen ?

Edited by C.green
11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i vote he uses one of jo ox's dogs.... ( collie bull grey ) ..be just the sort of thing the OP needs 

pm jo ox Free 2 run

Use his "Richie" dog........

I want people in the future to say " that Richie was a magnificent stud" ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

Was it you or andy that had one off joe tomo ? Reckons was relentless on rabbits n hares wasnt it ? I seem to remember somone rated it as the best theyd seen ?

andys lad had her.....jo gave her to the young lad after he lost his other dog....

she had great staminar mate....i said once before it was like watching perpetual motion.....you just couldnt tire her out...

17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

andys lad had her.....jo gave her to the young lad after he lost his other dog....

she had great staminar mate....i said once before it was like watching perpetual motion.....you just couldnt tire her out...

Should a  called her rolex ? 

..........The rabbit dog ? ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Stop begging for it mate, you putting him out to stud? ?

im talking see what saluki buoy has  his name says he has a coursing bred ?

i dont need a load a pups out him running about   just for a few quid the pups need good homes not selling to anyone with a pound note mate 

i dont need to beg for anyone to use him lol few  lads seen it run are begging to use him  lol?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i dont need a load a pups out him running about   just for a few quid the pups need good homes not selling to anyone with a pound note mate 

i dont need to beg for anyone to use him lol few  lads seen it run are begging to use him  lol?

If he is as good as he looks mate it will be a cracker.

You jacked on the slop with me though mate, don't think you were ready for that 30 miler.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

How’s your coursing dog bred ?