Looking for a working stud dog...

16 hours ago, mC HULL said:

im talking see what saluki buoy has  his name says he has a coursing bred ?

i dont need a load a pups out him running about   just for a few quid the pups need good homes not selling to anyone with a pound note mate 

i dont need to beg for anyone to use him lol few  lads seen it run are begging to use him  lol?

Open to any bitch? Asking for a friend ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of shit he talks he should ?

More shit comes out your mouth than your arse. I would rather drink petrol and piss on a fire than spend time with you ?

Use his "Richie" dog........ I want people in the future to say " that Richie was a magnificent stud" ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

Is that's yr dogs sister pure x romeo mother to pups in for sale section bit young that ?he sounds as if hes got everything funny that I've never seen a dog like that before and iam in my 50s every dog has a weakness there no machines even the leg eaters ??

12 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Is that's yr dogs sister pure x romeo mother to pups in for sale section bit young that ?he sounds as if hes got everything funny that I've never seen a dog like that before and iam in my 50s every dog has a weakness there no machines even the leg eaters ??

Romeo xpure?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Meant to reply earlier lads. 

Had a couple offers for a stud back when I was considering breeding from my bitch but decided in the end to leave it as she was my only runner for the season and hold off till next time. That being said, I'm thinking I'll try and source a coursing stud if I can when she comes in again. Mainly mixed lurcher types around this area so may have to travel a bit for a stud. 

Any thoughts on a Saluki stud and what are the benefits drawbacks? Looking for the pups to have stamina, good feet and be able to take everything, not fussed on teeth though. Cheers