Little scope

I popped into the rfd today to look for an AO scope for my son in law and whilst routing round in the back room, I found a little scope just sitting there all on it's own looking sad and forgotten.  On closer viewing, it turned out to be a Richter Optik,  4x32 AO, IR complete with flip up covers................................ now I was not wanting a little scope but I thought, there are times in the past when I wanted a small scope for a particular gun or person so if this little fella was cheap enough, it would be handy to have in my spares drawer.  The shop had bought a few of these, only about £50 - 60 so not expensive to start with and a thicker reticle than I really like BUT a s/h price might be worth a punt so I offered him £25.  Well it turned out to be a new scope and to my surprise he said 'give me £35'.........................DONE !!!!

When I got it home and put a new battery in the IR control knob, it was possibly the best IR, sharp as hell unlike so many cheaper scopes with very subtle intensity changes but the AO produced crisp image at 3......... yes 3mts out to infinity.  This is a fun little scope measuring 22cm with covers on and weighing in at 360grms with covers, great on a lightweight gun fitted with single screw lightweight mounts for a junior shot or perhaps a petite lady shooter or simply on a gun that is going to be used for close range ratting orrrrrrrrr well you can decide but a neat little package which put a smile on my dial.

DSCF3767.JPG

Sorry the photo is a little blurred but it is gin o clock after all ?

Phil

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, charlie caller said:

Not  a bad scope at all those Richter optics are they?

Not bad at all for the price Tim...................................and just where have you been hiding matey.

Phil

• Like 1
On 22/08/2021 at 00:04, philpot said:

Not in the same league as you Mitch but trying hard. ?

Had another scope  come through yesterday Phil . West hunter 4-16-44 sf ffp. Nice little scope and a great company to deal with . Had one scope of them but after a month decided I couldn’t get on with it , email them told them my feelings. Had a reply with in 10 minutes on Monday evening saying not a problem, return it and we will send out a scope you want and refunded the difference between the two scopes 

https://premium-quality-air-rifle-accessories.ecwid.com/West-Hunter-HD-4-16X44-FFP-Premium-Rifle-Scope-&-Sidewheel-p266965246

• Like 1