I'm going to go happy. .

1 hour ago, big sid said:

question one of you lads might answer, when a female gets surgery to change to a man how do they give them balls and a cock and do they work,suppose they could do a deal with a vet and get the dogs knackers.

84636193_1285847904931918_1252622809536921600_n.jpg

Schofield checking his arse out you’d think Holly would be having a gander but no Schofield in fantasy land ?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All jokes aside I'm all for live and let live but taking the kids in town and forgetting its gay pride and having to shield a 4 year old from seeing men wearing thongs, covered in glitter and all over

Will has made himself very clear on the subject ..gay blacks are ok ,they can stay ...gay black Muslims are not acceptable and must go ...gay pakkies must be shot alongside straight pakkies and anyone

Protests vehemently  about gays? Check?   Always talking about gyms? Check?   Like to spend time loitering around boxing clubs? Check?   Offers to meet other men at remote locatio

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Schofield checking his arse out you’d think Holly would be having a gander but no Schofield in fantasy land ?

Was thinking the same and he was probably still in the closet at this point, bit of a give away ??

• Haha 1

One runs a bar near us,camp as he'll,tells us some stories about what  he's been up to.(pardon the pun) but makes us laugh gets a bit touchy sometimes, he don't bother me,the other lads freeze if he touches them,has me in stitches.one thing that does piss me off is no one's allowed to say anything anymore,if you say I'd rather not sit next the gay/trans/ladyboys etc  you get shot down.

• Like 1

I think a lot have missed the point. Drag is pantomime, a show, entertainment! Being gay, trans etc is something completely different. You don't need to be gay to do a drag show, just so happens my brother is and dresses in drag to earn more money than most ;)

21 minutes ago, big sid said:

mush you your family must be richer than the kirdashians with the money you tell us you make and now yer bro makes more than most fecking liberace would be a pauper next to him.

c6bd04c3caec2a630b0ca41c35be92e3.jpg

Show one post where I said I was rich. Earn well, maybe. Work in an industry where money is thrown about, absolutely. Grafted my cnut off to get where I am, definitely. So has our kid ;)

51 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

One runs a bar near us,camp as he'll,tells us some stories about what  he's been up to.(pardon the pun) but makes us laugh gets a bit touchy sometimes, he don't bother me,the other lads freeze if he touches them,has me in stitches.one thing that does piss me off is no one's allowed to say anything anymore,if you say I'd rather not sit next the gay/trans/ladyboys etc  you get shot down.

People should be free to do as they please. If you dont want to sit next to a black, pakiatani ,gay then thats your right . I dont agree with it but if thats the way you feel then thats up to you . Just no need to be giving them shit 

• Like 1

Sitting with kids on pride days and clapping the mentally ill freak show going by and making it seen as normal is wrong in my eyes, poofs should just keep it to themselves and just get on in life, its a fecking virus infecting the world that the left have jumped upon as most of them are perverted sick fcuks themselves. The big media and public offices are the worst at it. In the ages of earth this surely will be known as the sick perverted age.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sitting with kids on pride days and clapping the mentally ill freak show going by and making it seen as normal is wrong in my eyes, poofs should just keep it to themselves and just get on in life, its a fecking virus infecting the world that the left have jumped upon as most of them are perverted sick fcuks themselves. The big media and public offices are the worst at it. In the ages of earth this surely will be known as the sick perverted age.

Find hard to disagree with that. I've no probs with what two grown adults agree to do with each other but forcing it onto kids to learn about at a young age, I disagree with it completely. I also disagree with teaching kids about sex before they are mentally able to grasp the concept. Sex is fun but let's be honest... whether you're religious or evolutionists, you can't escape the fact that it's first role is procreation ;)

Anyways way too deep (no pun) if you or anyone else doesn't want to support our kid in this, no bother, he's not hurting anyone or forcing himself on here. I asked if you want to feel free to ?

• Like 2