I'm going to go happy. .

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All jokes aside I'm all for live and let live but taking the kids in town and forgetting its gay pride and having to shield a 4 year old from seeing men wearing thongs, covered in glitter and all over

Will has made himself very clear on the subject ..gay blacks are ok ,they can stay ...gay black Muslims are not acceptable and must go ...gay pakkies must be shot alongside straight pakkies and anyone

Protests vehemently  about gays? Check?   Always talking about gyms? Check?   Like to spend time loitering around boxing clubs? Check?   Offers to meet other men at remote locatio

Posted Images

All jokes aside I'm all for live and let live but taking the kids in town and forgetting its gay pride and having to shield a 4 year old from seeing men wearing thongs, covered in glitter and all over each other isn't right in my opinion. And suggesting anyone who objects to it is a closet queer is pretty sad.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, tandors said:

All jokes aside I'm all for live and let live but taking the kids in town and forgetting its gay pride and having to shield a 4 year old from seeing men wearing thongs, covered in glitter and all over each other isn't right in my opinion. And suggesting anyone who objects to it is a closet queer is pretty sad.

And on that note, reading the rules of this site, it's ok, even championing, being gay with no regard of comebacks, for want of a better term, then 'denouncing' anyone that isn't white english/europen is absolutely pathetic/laughable.

Just saying, 'joking racists' are pretty well tolerated on here.  ?

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Does that make it ok?!  

Blacks/WOGS, as YOU say, have been here for MUCH longer.  Tut tut tut wilfy.  

Will has made himself very clear on the subject ..gay blacks are ok ,they can stay ...gay black Muslims are not acceptable and must go ...gay pakkies must be shot alongside straight pakkies and anyone on nodding terms with a pakie ,gay or straight ,straight blacks must go ....transgender people can stay but just be confined to zoos unless they are black brown or yellow in which case they must be shot with the pakkies ...white gays can be treated as normal providing they are clean and transvestites may be tolerated for entertainment purposes ...crystal clear innit 

• Haha 10
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Ahh, come on mate, drag queens have been around for years.

I probably hold some of the most howling views on things around but I genuinely don’t have a problem with gays just because they are gay.

It shouldn’t be in schools, it shouldn’t be promoted to kids, the age of consent should be when they turn to adults and it’s absolutely not marriage just because they so.

But I have met and counted as friends a few gay lads who were no different to heterosexual people in how they cracked on in the world, none of this over the top to shock nonsense….just normal lads going about their lives.

They were almost to a man either very funny, creative, neat, tidy, fussy, payed attention to detail, smart, always spotless.

All of them a good laugh, better than most fake macho geezers talking out of their arse and spending half the night in the pub every night while telling the world what a proper man they are.

Like all things, you get dirty queers…..you also get so called straight men jetting off to the 3rd world to get their leg over some poor 20 year old bird who just wants a better life……both are as disgusting as each other ?

Now just imagine if someone had said all that about coloured foke hey Wilf.

You moan and cry about our culture and now defend a practice that has no place in a Christian nation, tha two faced fella no questions about that. ?

Remember, it's not about individuals but them as a collective, at least be consistent mate.

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Astanley said:

Will has made himself very clear on the subject ..gay blacks are ok ,they can stay ...gay black Muslims are not acceptable and must go ...gay pakkies must be shot alongside straight pakkies and anyone on nodding terms with a pakie ,gay or straight ,straight blacks must go ....transgender people can stay but just be confined to zoos unless they are black brown or yellow in which case they must be shot with the pakkies ...white gays can be treated as normal providing they are clean and transvestites may be tolerated for entertainment purposes ...crystal clear innit 

Crystal.  ?

9 hours ago, shaaark said:

Does that make it ok?!  

Blacks/WOGS, as YOU say, have been here for MUCH longer.  Tut tut tut wilfy.  

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Now just imagine if someone had said all that about coloured foke hey Wilf.

You moan and cry about our culture and now defend a practice that has no place in a Christian nation, tha two faced fella no questions about that. ?

Remember, it's not about individuals but them as a collective, at least be consistent mate.

? Pair of minges ! ?

• Haha 1

question one of you lads might answer, when a female gets surgery to change to a man how do they give them balls and a cock and do they work,suppose they could do a deal with a vet and get the dogs knackers.

84636193_1285847904931918_1252622809536921600_n.jpg

I think its probably fair to say that most of us over time have become more tolerant of queers but i still wouldnt choose to be around them or in their company.....a couple of times years ago on social get togethers i found myself in the company of Boy George ( friend of a friend type scenarios i might add !! ) and i found him a genuinely funny,good natured character ...but i never feel comfortable around people i know to be bent even though i know many are a good giggle......ive been to a few of these little do's where theres drag queens and looking a bit of an old bruiser im always a target for them my standard retort to their " i can do big and butch " is " dont worry i can do camp " and they tend to leave you alone after that......ive come to a point now i accept poofs but intensely dislike the way they are promoted in society and simply choose not to be around them,simple as that.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7