Torch instead of light force 170

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah wasn’t to bad. Can’t tell for sure because I could hardly see f all with led much prefer halogen 

Have used a torch lately, easy to carry and conceal compared to a lamp and battery, but they make the torches too bright, even with a narrow beam they light the place up too much and the thing I don’t

I had a Blitz years ago like a dust bin lid, you go out on a windy night and get your wrist broke?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jeemes said:

I had a Blitz years ago like a dust bin lid, you go out on a windy night and get your wrist broke?

Some of these touches for ya rifles are spot on mate just as good as a lamp or better than some.Like said fits in ya pocket but depending how long ya out get a spare battery ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jeemes said:

Thanks BR Ive found one at Uttings about £170. Are they as good as a normal lamp setup?

Only had one few weeks , but spotting deer at distance spot on , rabbits wait out lol that reason I binned last led smaller range ones for old 170 was not seeing the rabbits  

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Liamboy said:
WWW.NIGHTMASTER.CO.UK

The Trident is one of our most powerful and versatile hunting lights yet, with a beam distance...

A mate uses 1 of these. I havnt been out with it yet myself but he rates them

Got one very similar my self except it’s one of these American “wicked lights”. Comes with red, green, and white. But the white light is useless. The red is brilliant tho as a spotter. Get great eye shine from it. Not worth the money tho! 

Think with the night master you can select a colour combo white amber red etc for filter. Not sure if the amber replicates true halogen spot and eye shine though. Night sabre looks better build quality but think you’ve got to change pills if you want filter or filter over the top. Filters I’ve used on leds block a lot of light I gave up with leds can’t spot for sh*t with them. 

13 hours ago, lurchers said:

Some of these touches for ya rifles are spot on mate just as good as a lamp or better than some.Like said fits in ya pocket but depending how long ya out get a spare battery ?

I use an old lightforce gun lamp local,hooked up to  22 amp lithium,think it's a 120/140..cut  out the switch and wired back in.. upgraded bulb,nice and small all fits in a day pack?DSC_0527.JPG.d77e9e9cb42ff15307ce4b05ce94e8b8.JPG

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I use an old lightforce gun lamp local,hooked up to  22 amp lithium,think it's a 120/140..cut  out the switch and wired back in.. upgraded bulb,nice and small all fits in a day pack?DSC_0527.JPG.d77e9e9cb42ff15307ce4b05ce94e8b8.JPG

I’ve always like the tracer lamps to me ya can’t beet them.

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

knew you was a part timer mate (adidas samba ) not nike air max lol

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2021 at 22:32, Big Ron said:

Only had one few weeks , but spotting deer at distance spot on , rabbits wait out lol that reason I binned last led smaller range ones for old 170 was not seeing the rabbits  

Tried it now. Very bright and shine as far as a Blitz but much easier to handle. I wish the 3 power stages started with the weakest and not the brightest first though. Deffo not for poaching I'd say?

On 21/08/2021 at 14:17, W. Katchum said:

I’m fed up trying gimmicks, Tried and tested lamp an battery for me 

Ive allways said same but i tell ya what im sick off the lithiums throwing that dull orange light and you dont relise until you see a lamp running off dry cell how much they have dulled 

• Like 2