Torch instead of light force 170

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah wasn’t to bad. Can’t tell for sure because I could hardly see f all with led much prefer halogen 

Have used a torch lately, easy to carry and conceal compared to a lamp and battery, but they make the torches too bright, even with a narrow beam they light the place up too much and the thing I don’t

I had a Blitz years ago like a dust bin lid, you go out on a windy night and get your wrist broke?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Salukigreyhound2020 said:

Was it any good for things that run further then rabbits have got one of them tracer LED’s but only good for rabbits 

Yeah wasn’t to bad. Can’t tell for sure because I could hardly see f all with led much prefer halogen 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Cluson are doing a re chargeable battery one thats got a 1500 meter beam, but its £200 and out of stock. Cluson is always better quality than Deben imo.

Shop abut you can get them else where , got one on Amazon for £175 or there abouts , impressed with it up to now 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Think he’s local to me. Will have to try for a demo unit ?

He did say the medium pill was warmer than the others but he could make a warmer pill but it would be a wider beam. Let me know if you get a demo, I’m getting fed up with this f****n coiled wire on the 170 ?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

He did say the medium pill was warmer than the others but he could make a warmer pill but it would be a wider beam. Let me know if you get a demo, I’m getting fed up with this f****n coiled wire on the 170 ?

I will speak to my mate who’s got one see if I can borrow his get a few pics of the beam for you ?? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Shop abut you can get them else where , got one on Amazon for £175 or there abouts , impressed with it up to now 

Thanks BR Ive found one at Uttings about £170. Are they as good as a normal lamp setup?