Working wheatean terriers any about

On 21/09/2021 at 22:10, spindolero said:

I struggle to see what a kerry blue or irish terrier could bring that a bull or Wheaton wouldn't do better 

As long as they look like Wheatens

Surely they’re Wheatenstaffpitbullirishstaffpitbullwheaten and maybe a bit of breeding in between 

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Xmas lads

Lots of shite up on that old country blood page. A mate of mine sent in pics of two wheaten x’s and he used the pics no problem , then the dogs both useless and he used his pics without asking a two y

thank fuk its not just me then that thinks that too, f***ing kerry  blues,they were useless 30 years ago, he writes some shit on stuff he doesnt know anything about ,hes hunting the fame i reckon

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

My lad knows the fella who runs that website and he has never said a bad word about him. I also spoke to him a few times as he was interested in some of the dogs I kept in the 80’s and he was always very pleasant and eager to learn. Which is more that can be said for most on here!

• Like 5
On 08/11/2021 at 23:47, Setenta said:

My lad knows the fella who runs that website and he has never said a bad word about him. I also spoke to him a few times as he was interested in some of the dogs I kept in the 80’s and he was always very pleasant and eager to learn. Which is more that can be said for most on here!

I don't know the guy but he is very opinionated on working dogs, yet he doesn't work dogs...

Edited by ijf

I remember an oul pal of mine Flasher use to call him Big Jake The Snake, honestly don,t know which one would’ve stroked you first ?, he always had something for sale and if he didn’t,he knew a man who did , always weighed into the shows with big trailer full of dogs and a biscuit tin full of sandwiches. 

• Haha 1

We were in a pub for a few pints one day and he asked me about a booth bred bitch I’d got from a pup. I told him she wasn’t gonna suit me and I wasnt at all happy with her because she was too small for my liking. He told me he wanted her and he’d give me all the money he had in his pockets for her. We shook on it and he emptied his pockets. 17 euro ?

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
On 19/11/2021 at 17:07, ijf said:

I don't know the guy but he is very opinionated on working dogs, yet he doesn't work dogs...

Unless, you’re one of these clowns that posts your business all over the Internet, no one really knows what people do and don’t do with their dogs. It’s all hear say. I would be extremely wary of anyone who openly shares on the Internet what they do with their strong dogs in this country. 

• Like 4
On 22/12/2021 at 00:45, Setenta said:

Unless, you’re one of these clowns that posts your business all over the Internet, no one really knows what people do and don’t do with their dogs. It’s all hear say. I would be extremely wary of anyone who openly shares on the Internet what they do with their strong dogs in this country. 

He openly states he doesn't work his dogs - for legal or illegal hunting. He has a lot of opinions on working breeds(not just strong dogs), how they work, and what crosses would work and what wouldn't. Yet he doesn't work dogs. I am sure he is a nice fella, he is entitled to an opinion and is clearly passionate about dogs, but any person preaching about working dogs without working them ?....  saying people should cross a Pitbull with a Kerry Blue as a Kerry Blue would bring more to a cross than a working Wheaton.... 

• Like 1