Working wheatean terriers any about

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Xmas lads

Lots of shite up on that old country blood page. A mate of mine sent in pics of two wheaten x’s and he used the pics no problem , then the dogs both useless and he used his pics without asking a two y

thank fuk its not just me then that thinks that too, f***ing kerry  blues,they were useless 30 years ago, he writes some shit on stuff he doesnt know anything about ,hes hunting the fame i reckon

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, sionnach99 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong maybe one or two did , but the vast majority of them are SHITE, sugar coat it whatever way you like. Do you know of any ????

No mate, knew a couple held their own against staff but only street dogs really, didnt think they were that shite haha, bound to make a good lurcher cross??

Maybe there is a few good ones about but personally I think there are far better crosses that are tried and tested. Why would anyone get a kerryblue cross when there are bull crosses about?? Each to their own I guess. People will keep what works and what produces. Maybe u could get a one hit wonder Irish terrier or Kerry blue cross but I don’t hear of many lads keeping the type and breeding them with much success ?? Again just my opinion 

• Like 4

For me a bull grey with a touch of collie suits my needs perfectly. There are men in this country using collie bull greys and I would really like to see someone who kills more foxs than them. I know of 60+ a season single handed dogs. I doubt there are many Irish terrier crosses or Kerry blues that would hack it. 

• Like 2