• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Xmas lads

Lots of shite up on that old country blood page. A mate of mine sent in pics of two wheaten x’s and he used the pics no problem , then the dogs both useless and he used his pics without asking a two y

thank fuk its not just me then that thinks that too, f***ing kerry  blues,they were useless 30 years ago, he writes some shit on stuff he doesnt know anything about ,hes hunting the fame i reckon

Posted Images

Lots of shite up on that old country blood page. A mate of mine sent in pics of two wheaten x’s and he used the pics no problem , then the dogs both useless and he used his pics without asking a two years on gloating about the dogs and wouldn’t take them down. There’s pics of ‘strong dogs’ on it that wouldn’t pull the socks off a dead man. All he wants is Kerry blues??

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
18 hours ago, sionnach99 said:

Lots of shite up on that old country blood page. A mate of mine sent in pics of two wheaten x’s and he used the pics no problem , then the dogs both useless and he used his pics without asking a two years on gloating about the dogs and wouldn’t take them down. There’s pics of ‘strong dogs’ on it that wouldn’t pull the socks off a dead man. All he wants is Kerry blues??

thank fuk its not just me then that thinks that too, f***ing kerry  blues,they were useless 30 years ago, he writes some shit on stuff he doesnt know anything about ,hes hunting the fame i reckon

• Like 8
5 hours ago, jigsaw said:

They were never worth a f**k, not one got certified at trials. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Just bullys, fighting smaller dogs,l saw a wheaten and a Kerry at it years ago,the wheaten wiped the floor with him,and the Kerry ran the fuk away,...proper curs 

Friend of mine seen one try and bully a Labrador years ago, the lab turned and fleeced the Kerry blue . There a waste of feed

7 hours ago, jigsaw said:

You herd the podcast he done with the country gent? 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Got a link by Any chance, I slated the Cnut on here a while back an a fair few jumped to his defence, but I agree the lad who ever he is just wants to make a name for himself 

Is he Croatian or Portuguese or something like that......

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Got a link by Any chance, I slated the Cnut on here a while back an a fair few jumped to his defence, but I agree the lad who ever he is just wants to make a name for himself 

PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show The Country Gent Podcast, Ep Carlos of Jackal’s Old Country Blood – Working Dogs, Terriers &...