Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

10 hours ago, Big Ron said:

What a silly comment to write , your a Celtic supporting jock I take it benny ?

keep shit like this off hunting sites and have a cider 

Aye Ron nae bother . Look back , see where the comments started . Or are you too biased . Theres always 3 sides . Your , mine and the truth . As for a Celtic supporter.  Yes . Scottish,  yes and proud of it . And proud of my ancestry also . I will keep your advice to mind . 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, The drover said:

Aye Ron nae bother . Look back , see where the comments started . Or are you too biased . Theres always 3 sides . Your , mine and the truth . As for a Celtic supporter.  Yes . Scottish,  yes and proud of it . And proud of my ancestry also . I will keep your advice to mind . 

Biased ? I said have a cider not 7/ 8 ffs and then write shit pissed up ? no need for any of it on here , thou one is a cowardly terrorist and the other Protects you and our wonderful country , but I’m getting dragged into it now naughty me ? you sure your not sniffing some of your pest controller products thou Benny ? ??

15 hours ago, The drover said:

You can go on all you want . My family lost kin to the black and tans . Remember them ? . Let's leave it at that. Or do you really me to go on about this too . Let sleeping dogs be . I merely reacted to your comment 

Our your on fuking Drugs the black and tans was over a 100 years ago fs man and they were brought in to work along side the Irish police because the IRA had killed nearly 500 of there own police officers so if you lost family in that time in Ireland it was more than likely Ric there own fella Irish men remember the IRA killed more of there own people than the Ric did and the army and at the End of it all it was the Irish people beat the ira and form there own country 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Biased ? I said have a cider not 7/ 8 ffs and then write shit pissed up ? no need for any of it on here , thou one is a cowardly terrorist and the other Protects you and our wonderful country , but I’m getting dragged into it now naughty me ? you sure your not sniffing some of your pest controller products thou Benny ? ??

Lol