Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

Nobody has spoken to me. Just left threatening messages lol when my van was parked on my permission. Outside the gate to my fields and I have to park there so I'm in front of the rabbits I lamp.  Now I cant park there incase my van gets vandalised by some sausage. 

But dont worry about your precious rabbits plenty more with better numbers all over. 

Edited by Andrewreynoldshunting
  • Like 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Nobody has spoken to me. Just left threatening messages lol when my van was parked on my permission. Outside the gate to my fields and I have to park there so I'm in front of the rabbits I lamp.  Now I cant park there incase my van gets vandalised by some sausage. 

They won't do much damage with a sausage mate, a sledge hammer is a different kettle of fish mind.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

We all know the boomerang thingy is bullshit. Last time I will say it. Just so the guys who dont know me personally know that I'm not that person. So would love to know where you heard that from or just saying it to wind me up lol 

It proves this kalibrgun, we all poach. Not one of us hasn't so you and me are no different. 

Not saying I've never poached and the Moor at top of my perm is within boundaries of the land Im allowed on ?. Fact is you've been asked not to go on and carry on going on you can pull whatever you want out it's not me going on other folks land that I've been asked to leave alone ?

1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

That moor that's permission ?

That’s not how that pm reads ? don’t bother me. But this thread has proper wet my appetite. Gonna be heading up next month with young dog, kill a bunch of rabbits, camp out and cook up. If you spot my tent please lunch before you torch it ? 

• Like 1
Just now, SheepChaser said:

That’s not how that pm reads ? don’t bother me. But this thread has proper wet my appetite. Gonna be heading up next month with young dog, kill a bunch of rabbits, camp out and cook up. If you spot my tent please lunch before you torch it ? 

?? Your as bad as that bottle less c**t katchum read the previous posts properly I never said I was torching anything ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Go see the guy, can’t belive you haven’t by now 

Honestly it's not my seen. It's only going to get heated in my opinion. I dont want my head getting kicked in and neither do I want to do that to them.  Its somewhere I go once a year. It's nothing special.  I got two small farms to go on and I will get plenty more. 

1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

?? Your as bad as that bottle less c**t katchum read the previous posts properly I never said I was torching anything ?

Tell your mate then ? I’ll make him a cuppa, we can have a little peace pipe be like famous five goes rabbiting. 

• Haha 1