Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Any body that condones or shield anybody burning or trashing cars is just as bad tomo, an if that’s the type folks yous are willing to hang around just for a big rabbiting then fcukkng hell, this game is fcuked 

Not surprised the guy don’t want his name or area put up cos he got w lot more to lose than anybody out lamping a few rabbits if shit kicks off

ive never met him mate....so we dont hang out together....

im just not going to grass thats all.....but i agree its a c**ts trick

• Like 3
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Wonder if it same guy who phoned my boss cos I took a pic of HIS land ?????

no thats just the estate owner mate....

they all watch this sites and every film ..or pic put up....thats why rew is so well liked up there...lol

1 hour ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Btw guys has anyone got any permission they dont go on or willing to let me lamp and ferret and film videos. 

I will buy all the rabbits I catch of yourself or the landowner. I will pay £2 a rabbit for good land. 

I want to do some big numbers again this year and at end of the season see if I can do the ton bag. 

Jump on a plane I'll look after you

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Scum !!!!  Much more to life than trying to scare someone lol didnt stop me the first time either did it. Anything happens he will wish he hadn't so hes best of getting police to look for me. 

??? big man 

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

i know you think ...and trev thinks it was young C....that did that it wasnt ....i found out last year who  did that.....

same fella who wrote on rews van......it will be burn out.....let me just say this ....i think both what happened to trevs tyres and rews van was a c**ts trick....out of order for a few rabbits ...but dont ask for the fellas name cos i wont grass....

but by all acounts this chap is a very serious fella and not the sort you f**k around with... 

kalibrogun.....just do the right thing tell rew by pm just explain who your mate is ...and exactly where his perm is....

rew is a good mate of mine....and i know from the estates we work up there "hes a wanted man" lol.....but he aint no nutcase whos going to start scrapping with blokes....

i know from bitter experiance its never worth arguing on here over permision

He knows where it is the lads seen him on it. He's been asked not to go on but seems to think it's ok it's a c**ts trick no ifs or buts about it. 

10 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Another not giving names ? not just me then.

Mate...... why out of curiosity try to start a war over a few poxy rabbits ? lads threatening to batter people, burn vans, phone peoples bosses etc. It’s not a Taliban insurrection, Its a fella doing a bit of rabbiting ? let’s get a bit of perspective, maybe put the big guns away. What harm is Rew actually doing ? Lads been going up knocking doors and jumping walls on other lads perms for years. If I am passing through there, go for a walk with dogs and happen to take a few rabbits off a place why is the keeper or your mate bothered and why do they want to go all Muhammad  I’m ard bruce Lee about it ? 

On a side note it’s really really stupid to burn or wreck someone’s motor when all you know is where they park and they know where your farm, house, barn and livelihood are. Just something to think about ? A favourite down here If you act like a prick to some of the lads you bump into, is a few burning straw stacks. Does tend to teach you to approach things a bit more calmly ? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

And why are the sad b*****ds sat at home ‘monitoring’ hunting forums and videos looking to see if folk are going up there. Lots of them pay folk to do the rabbits or have lads on anyway so why are they bothered if someone is up there going off piste. If you’ve got to go look online to see if lads are going on your estate then they obviously aren’t doing any harm so why stress. It’s a few poxy rabbits. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate...... why out of curiosity try to start a war over a few poxy rabbits ? lads threatening to batter people, burn vans, phone peoples bosses etc. It’s not a Taliban insurrection, Its a fella doing a bit of rabbiting ? let’s get a bit of perspective, maybe put the big guns away. What harm is Rew actually doing ? Lads been going up knocking doors and jumping walls on other lads perms for years. If I am passing through there, go for a walk with dogs and happen to take a few rabbits off a place why is the keeper or your mate bothered and why do they want to go all Muhammad  I’m ard bruce Lee about it ? 

On a side note it’s really really stupid to burn or wreck someone’s motor when all you know is where they park and they know where your farm, house, barn and livelihood are. Just something to think about ? A favourite down here If you act like a prick to some of the lads you bump into, is a few burning straw stacks. Does tend to teach you to approach things a bit more calmly ? 

not starting no wars but it's decency to each other or I've been brought up different when asked Not to go in I wouldn't do it same as if I know another lads got perm I wouldn't go on nothing to do with the quarry bieng ran. I have some perm at a spot and bumped into Trev one night he was doing some land at the back never once ran where he did just out of decency. And as for the burning motors out and the rest of it they're sick to death if him either too thick to take a hint and think we've had enough sport here let's move on it gets hammered up to them how they deal with it 

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

not starting no wars but it's decency to each other or I've been brought up different when asked Not to go in I wouldn't do it same as if I know another lads got perm I wouldn't go on nothing to do with the quarry bieng ran. I have some perm at a spot and bumped into Trev one night he was doing some land at the back never once ran where he did just out of decency. And as for the burning motors out and the rest of it they're sick to death if him either too thick to take a hint and think we've had enough sport here let's move on it gets hammered up to them how they deal with it 

If you get taken out and shown spots by someone even if it ain’t perm, in my eyes it’s common decency to not go back, but if you’ve found a spot that’s just life. I’m sure I’ve been out on lots of lads land, was probably out on someone’s land Friday night at the fishing comp, so apologies if anyone lives in Devon and saw some flashing light on their perm Friday night, it was two lost Welsh men ? shit happens. Sure there’s lads on mine I don’t know about. I’ve bumped into lads coursing on my ground, what can you do. I’ve also bumped into lads when we have both been poaching. What do you do there? 

Why are them lads sick to death of him? What’s he doing ? Catches a few rabbits, sleeps in a van and makes videos. Hardly ransacking the place. It’s just keeper syndrome. They can’t help themselves acting the big man. 

As for being hammered, blame the lads who have perm and keep going on about the rabbit numbers, get huge bags, have big lots of land, struggle to get round it all but jealously guard all the rabbits as if they were theirs. If you can’t get perm, have a dog and will travel..... what you gonna do ? 

• Like 2