Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it;

Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you're caught, that's part of the risk and you don't moan about it !

If someone invites you onto their permission, and you boomerang back without their knowledge, well that's  different, and a complete no-no in my book, in fact it's a snides trick.

Cheers.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it;

Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you're caught, that's part of the risk and you don't moan about it !

If someone invites you onto their permission, and you boomerang back without their knowledge, well that's  different, and a complete no-no in my book, in fact it's a snides trick.

Cheers.

Totally agree chartpolski and I havent lol I would love to know who I have boomeranged on? Truth is I havent. On my beautiful kids  lifes I never done a snides trick. So much ground in the Dale's to not have to. 

Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Totally agree chartpolski and I havent lol I would love to know who I have boomeranged on? Truth is I havent. On my beautiful kids  lifes I never done a snides trick. So much ground in the Dale's to not have to. 

Never said you have, Rew.

Just giving my opinion ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Ffs lol nevermind. Let your friend know I can find plenty of rabbits in Dale's. Tell him to invest in a thermal too and he might have a chance of catching me. Lol 

Ffs needing thermal to find rabbits in dales ? ? you've slinked onto his land pal and after you've been told not to. 

1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

If said person isnt scared and has already told me then surely they can tell everyone on here? Ffs 

Why would he be scared ones in here I think the other I Know isn't save the names for when you get seen there again ?

I was on my permission parked on the moor next to my permission. Doing nothing wrong. Now I park elsewhere lol 

If burning my van is really worth dozen rabbits then shame on the person that does that. My vehicle is what I earnt money from for my family. 

Your mate is obviously a very sad person and karma will get him back if he does anything like that mine or anyones vehicle who's just after a few rabbits 

• Like 4