• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simple answer? Stay the fukk away from that shit. Want to " Stay in touch with family "? Fukking phone them, or even email them. Boom! Job done.

A close family member had their Facebook account hacked.After alot of research  it was linked back to a business  competitor.If I was a betting man I would  say that your wife's  hobby business might

It'll have been DIDO with his arse ticklers faggots fan club escapades  Gay as a badger that one

20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

is the email address or phone number that was used still active?

Don't know, it doesn't actually show you the full email they have registered. She's sent a message to Facebook and they asked for a photo of her photo ID. So she's sent that off.....apparently it could take weeks, and that's if they even pick it up 

17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Don't know, it doesn't actually show you the full email they have registered. She's sent a message to Facebook and they asked for a photo of her photo ID. So she's sent that off.....apparently it could take weeks, and that's if they even pick it up 

if someone goes on her profile it will show the email or mobile in her about info. get someone to pop on and have a look. if you have either the mobile or email you can then just click forgotten password and theyll send you a link to make a new password 

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

if someone goes on her profile it will show the email or mobile in her about info. get someone to pop on and have a look. if you have either the mobile or email you can then just click forgotten password and theyll send you a link to make a new password 

Nobody can find the profile, I think they are unpublishing it when they aren't using it 

26 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

has any of your friends/family had messages of the page/profile? 

Don't think so. A group of gypsies have, the hackers have called them and their kids all sorts and they are screaming for blood. Honestly mate you wouldn't believe the shite this has caused 

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

ive known a few people hacked by scammers and that sounds personal

I can't possibly think of anyone who would have the motivation or knowledge to do anything like it. 

Probably someone you know. Guessing an easy password if you know someone isn't as hard as you think. Plus, easily available software can be used.

Fb can track any account using the original email it was created with. All and any changes are logged. Same on here, I'm guessing ;)

All you need to do is threaten to report it as being used for racist reasons.... police will have to look into it and it's going to the papers blah blah... FB will respond. The way forward with this is to make as much noise as possible.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

100%. I got rid ages ago. The Mrs had it for her hobby business. We can't recover the account now though to delete it. 

A close family member had their Facebook account hacked.After alot of research  it was linked back to a business  competitor.If I was a betting man I would  say that your wife's  hobby business might be upsetting  a competitor.Just my opinion. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's impossible to speak to Facebook. And because they have unpublished the profile we can't even report it. Police have been here for hours today ?

If you have an account, go and make noise with it mate. 

2 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

A close family member had their Facebook account hacked.After alot of research  it was linked back to a business  competitor.If I was a betting man I would  say that your wife's  hobby business might be upsetting  a competitor.Just my opinion. 

deffo, as i said it sounds too personall

6 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Yeah maybe.