Facebook is the spawn of the devil. 

My wife's account has been hacked. Whoever has done it is sending nasty messages to strangers. We have spent hours trying to recover this account. 

Is there any technical companies that could help? It's a fecking nightmare and I've not a clue what to do about it 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simple answer? Stay the fukk away from that shit. Want to " Stay in touch with family "? Fukking phone them, or even email them. Boom! Job done.

A close family member had their Facebook account hacked.After alot of research  it was linked back to a business  competitor.If I was a betting man I would  say that your wife's  hobby business might

It'll have been DIDO with his arse ticklers faggots fan club escapades  Gay as a badger that one

4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Simple answer? Stay the fukk away from that shit.

Want to " Stay in touch with family "? Fukking phone them, or even email them. Boom! Job done.

100%. I got rid ages ago. The Mrs had it for her hobby business. We can't recover the account now though to delete it. 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Facebook is the spawn of the devil. 

My wife's account has been hacked. Whoever has done it is sending nasty messages to strangers. We have spent hours trying to recover this account. 

Is there any technical companies that could help? It's a fecking nightmare and I've not a clue what to do about it 

Try contacting fb and do an account recovery. Failing that only thing to do now is ask it to be deleted under GDPR rules.

Just now, mushroom said:

Try contacting fb and do an account recovery. Failing that only thing to do now is ask it to be deleted under GDPR rules.

Tried Facebook. Problem is they have attached their own phone number and email so they are getting notifications. They have taken over the page and added their own security to it, we just can't get past it. 

They keep taking the profile down so we can't find it to report it. It's madness. 

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Tried Facebook. Problem is they have attached their own phone number and email so they are getting notifications. They have taken over the page and added their own security to it, we just can't get past it. 

They keep taking the profile down so we can't find it to report it. It's madness. 

GDPR is your best bet now then. It is very easy for FB to see the history of email addresses etc. They can lock the account and you can even ask them to give you your info back. I know a couple of people who've gone this route. Or you could get a flight over here, go into their offices and start knocking heads :whistling:

Just remember you are up against it now mate! 

And a note to everyone, get a password generator and vault (lastpass or the like). Change your passwords to a generated one, with a random word added onto the end of it ;)

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

GDPR is your best bet now then. It is very easy for FB to see the history of email addresses etc. They can lock the account and you can even ask them to give you your info back. I know a couple of people who've gone this route. Or you could get a flight over here, go into their offices and start knocking heads :whistling:

Just remember you are up against it now mate! 

And a note to everyone, get a password generator and vault (lastpass or the like). Change your passwords to a generated one, with a random word added onto the end of it ;)

We have tried the above link, but we can't get through the authentication process in any way. We just keep going in circles it's fckin horrendous 

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We have tried the above link, but we can't get through the authentication process in any way. We just keep going in circles it's fckin horrendous 

WWW.(!64.56:886

My sister's account has been hacked and someone is miss using it can I get it back urgently.
WWW.JUSTANSWER.COM

Seem to remember a lad I knew went directly to people on LinkedIn and gave them proper shit. Failing that you have to go GDPR and maybe try joining a group law suit. Data is big business now and hackers make a lot of money from it. Did you set up a secondary email? You can recover it that way or have you tried to use a friends account to speak with FB?