Beddy whippet grey

Don't know what happened there,typed something out but only the picture posted...?

Ment to say...the most I've ever payed for a dog was £350 for the little bitch in the pic,she was around 2 1/2 when I got her...and the lad threw in a bellman and flint box and collar with the deal.was offered 3 k when digging in company with her...told them where to go ...I've gifted quite a few over the yrs but always spay them first.... stops the sly cnuts dragging litter after litter from them?post-99494-0-00291900-1492423362_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-97312300-1503739994_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

forgot the picture,    CLOWN.

Some pictures of a litter of beddy whippet greyhounds 9 weeks old now and all got good homes 

My we beddy whippet greyhound been a great we dog very quick of.the mark 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't know what happened there,typed something out but only the picture posted...?

Ment to say...the most I've ever payed for a dog was £350 for the little bitch in the pic,she was around 2 1/2 when I got her...and the lad threw in a bellman and flint box and collar with the deal.was offered 3 k when digging in company with her...told them where to go ...I've gifted quite a few over the yrs but always spay them first.... stops the sly cnuts dragging litter after litter from them?post-99494-0-00291900-1492423362_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-97312300-1503739994_thumb.jpg

Nice pack dc ,

On 18/08/2021 at 11:10, lurchers said:

I can’t understand how yous are kicking off over the prices when there’s lads on here sold pups for lockdown prices,but won’t come on a say at the end of the day if it’s do pricey you don’t buy simple as or if you want it pay the money.You will be surprised how many lads have jumped onto it to sell there surplus to get the coin while it’s there.But no I wouldn’t pay a grand for a £250 dog but i just bought a 5/8whippet 3/8 beddie pup for £325 which I was happy with.

It seems a small pocket of dry lunches who because they can't offered things want to run other people down purely because they think a price tag is to dear, but as you say no one has to pay or buy anything. Little bit silly to start calling people pedlars because they ask a bit more than others.

One asked me for a straitner in a message then said "you realise it was a joke"...

Har har, because you joke about things like that ?

more like your arse hole dropped out.

Didn't take long to start finding the names behind the anonymous profiles who wouldn't give me the names when asked,

1 down so far, be some pissy pants down the line I'd imagine, problem with this internet it's not as anonymous as people think.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

My mate got an absolute cracker beddy x whippet but its Mike Brown whippet, I reckon its got a bit of grew in it as he's fairly big size dog.

If he wanted to be so inclined it would do all sorts of game but he obviously ones uses it for rabbit ... 

If anyone got a nice bitch and wants to put this type across it they could do worse. 

On 17/08/2021 at 21:41, Daniel cain said:

Someone will be along shortly...send you a pm...get the price before you buy into the dream?

Is anyone breeding good working beddys these days? I'm no expert but from what I can tell, things seem to have gone down hill over the last 10 years...?

1 hour ago, riverliver123 said:

Is anyone breeding good working beddys these days? I'm no expert but from what I can tell, things seem to have gone down hill over the last 10 years...?

Most people with decent beddy crosses dont need to advertise most of them are booked before there born know.of 2 litters coming this spring which  there are people have been waiting on them just beddy lurcher to lurcher 

4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Most people with decent beddy crosses dont need to advertise most of them are booked before there born know.of 2 litters coming this spring which  there are people have been waiting on them just beddy lurcher to lurcher 

Will them be Stephen now davey with Bob gone rest his sole.

• Like 1
On 20/08/2021 at 23:03, Lloyd90 said:

My mate got an absolute cracker beddy x whippet but its Mike Brown whippet, I reckon its got a bit of grew in it as he's fairly big size dog.

If he wanted to be so inclined it would do all sorts of game but he obviously ones uses it for rabbit ... 

If anyone got a nice bitch and wants to put this type across it they could do worse. 

What size is it, get a picture up and we’ll decide.

On 21/08/2021 at 11:30, nothernlite said:

Ok. That's good to know. Thanks. Not in any great rush to get a bitch. Spring is good. Got a good beddy whip grey (throwback to Saluki). All rounder but best as a courser.