Beddy whippet grey

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

forgot the picture,    CLOWN.

Some pictures of a litter of beddy whippet greyhounds 9 weeks old now and all got good homes 

My we beddy whippet greyhound been a great we dog very quick of.the mark 

Posted Images

I can’t understand how yous are kicking off over the prices when there’s lads on here sold pups for lockdown prices,but won’t come on a say at the end of the day if it’s do pricey you don’t buy simple as or if you want it pay the money.You will be surprised how many lads have jumped onto it to sell there surplus to get the coin while it’s there.But no I wouldn’t pay a grand for a £250 dog but i just bought a 5/8whippet 3/8 beddie pup for £325 which I was happy with.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 3
42 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I can’t understand how yous are kicking off over the prices when there’s lads on here sold pups for lockdown prices,but won’t come on a say at the end of the day if it’s do pricey you don’t buy simple as or if you want it pay the money.You will be surprised how many lads have jumped onto it to sell there surplus to get the coin while it’s there.But no I wouldn’t pay a grand for a £250 dog but i just bought a 5/8whippet 3/8 beddie pup for £325 which I was happy with.

325 not bad but a grand and upto 1800 for bedy whippet is bang out of order ,I payed 130 for bedy grey from good working stock and he gave me 30 back for good luck and of course they lads on here selling for coin and putting others down but they got no morals ,it's no longer about the type or we'll fair of pups but bank Balance and they should be ashamed of themselves  .

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

325 not bad but a grand and upto 1800 for bedy whippet is bang out of order ,I payed 130 for bedy grey from good working stock and he gave me 30 back for good luck and of course they lads on here selling for coin and putting others down but they got no morals ,it's no longer about the type or we'll fair of pups but bank Balance and they should be ashamed of themselves  .

Well that's it disposable brood bitches ,no breeding for the self and peddlers prices 

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

The lad who bred these is the stepsons he sold 3 for £950 each but got sick of cleaning shit up off them,so I got 2 bitches for me and my mate 650 the pair.The wife wanted one just as the prices started going up to £600 as we had to pts this fella but I wouldn’t pay it so got her a teckle off a mate and when I got the chance of these 2 pups for that price I had to take it,even though I didn’t want another dog.

A7959783-2151-4CA9-AA83-4D0202F39A77.jpeg

B31B4C24-E051-4F40-895A-704028541C1A.jpeg

568EBD53-843E-4222-BC17-E2C827963CAD.jpeg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

This is the last bedlington I bred out of workers for my brother who wanted one but no more of that bloodline left either,all died of old age now and couldn’t get anything close enough to them.

AF1A2BCF-95DF-41FA-89CE-CFB1BC9DDD19.png

• Like 5