Help needed with aggressive Harris

Lenster

ive aways had a passion for b.o.p. and aways thought the people that fly them were better socialy than the ones with dogs,guns and ferts, but beginning to see different!

:victory:

No need to bring it up again mate? as far as I was concerned its finished and buried. WAG has not questioned the way you fly your birds but basically just asked to calm down a bit like some other members pointed out too, I think you'll find mate the quips like "Dick Head" put at the end of posts wasn't needed in the topic....

You've also forget it was you and a few others questioning the Guy Bobs methods, the idea of some posts is to question methods, offer advice to the best of your knowledge and if anyone questions it then so be it, it shouldn't be a problem mate.....

Jasper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullet i replied to this thread because what horris said to jasper this is what he said (like i have already said and will keep saying you dont have 2 bring the weight down that fast ok d**k head) now is this very sociable towards people calling them a dick head !!!! , im not being clever or nor do i want to get into any arguements with you,im just pointing out why i replied to the thread thats all .

bullet i replied to this thread because what horris said to jasper this is what he said (like i have already said and will keep saying you dont have 2 bring the weight down that fast ok d**k head) now is this very sociable towards people calling them a dick head !!!! , im not being clever or nor do i want to get into any arguements with you,im just pointing out why i replied to the thread thats all .

dont want cause any arguements between people it was between me and jasper so lets leave it at that hey :thumbs:

no worries horris, like i said mate, i only replied to the thread because what was said to jasper thats all no hard feelings or owt from me mate . i thought is just got a bit personal

thats all . but like i said mate no hard feelings on my behalf . i hope we can all get together and have a day out with the birds .

no worries horris, like i said mate, i only replied to the thread because what was said to jasper thats all no hard feelings or owt from me mate . i thought is just got a bit personal

thats all . but like i said mate no hard feelings on my behalf . i hope we can all get together and have a day out with the birds .

wud love 2 mate next season :boxing: just let me or bullet no :thumbs:

i should be flying a male goss then :toast:

Guest Lady-Hunter07

Oh i never seen this post

When i got Brezzer my Female harris and had to man her....i pinned her out on her perch and i got myself a blanket reading a mag,texting,evening singing :whistling: and lay down beside her at the start i lay so when she jumped she wouldnt land on me and when days went in so did the blanket closer to her in the end Brezzer ended up jumping on my shoulder,I could do everything with her i can even hold her with out a glove my little neice and nephew hold her im glad i done what i done cause she is such a lovely bird i would say but this is only me now everyone else may have there on ways but i would say spend as much time with the bird on glove and off get the bond :) ..

Anyway how is your wee bird?

Lady-Hunter

:thumbs:

• 12 years later...

Can anyone help me just got a Harris hawk 3 weeks ago he is 2years old will fly to glove short distance in garden take him in field not interested just sits and turns around or trys to fly off any where he is comfortable with me but any one else he cowls down and but his wings out as if going to attack them 

On 10/11/2020 at 05:53, John pricey said:

Can anyone help me just got a Harris hawk 3 weeks ago he is 2years old will fly to glove short distance in garden take him in field not interested just sits and turns around or trys to fly off any where he is comfortable with me but any one else he cowls down and but his wings out as if going to attack them 

Hard to give advice without seeing him but I’d spend a little more time manning him around other people then get him in field and start small calls feel his keel see if he is carrying to much weight if he’s not focused on you