battery connecter thingys

right chaps ...on my deben lithium batterys ....my lightforce had a male female thing that plugged direct in to the top of the lithium battery ....the one i had went in sideways so it didnt stick straight up ...f***ing pup has chewed the thing off...

so can any of kind chaps point me in the right direction to buy another....i couldn't find debens site?

oh and a 100 w bulb.....correct me if im wrong but it is vertical filament yes??......best place for them and is a xenon bulb the same thing??

everything is for my 170 lightforce striker  

Edited by TOMO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤣 170 or 210 are both 500 yds standard  Just have to read the small print its says must be a white dog 😆 

Is that what ye mean ? TracerPower.com Bullet > 12V Socket Right Angle WWW.TRACERPOWER.COM Description  

Got a 100w Osram bulb here I don’t use and a connection for the battery but you’ll have to wire it straight to the lamp. I don’t lamp much now and if I do I like the 50w bulb. If their any good to you

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

right chaps ...on my deben lithium batterys ....my lightforce had a male female thing that plugged direct in to the top of the lithium battery ....the one i had went in sideways so it didnt stick straight up ...f***ing pup has chewed the thing off...

so can any of kind chaps point me in the right direction to buy another....i couldn't find debens site?

eBay shop mate got one off There wasn’t all that much 

1 minute ago, poxon said:

2110B088-59C6-483A-A98F-FAFEE738C21D.jpeg

05A8FE40-4427-4FFA-B52E-2330ED1E58DF.png

thats the type of thing mate thanks.....however i want the one that comes out sidways.....instead of coming straight out the top of that male female bit....the wire comes out sidways...

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

thats the one thanks.....how did you find it.....whatever i type in on ebay i cant get that

Link should take you right there.  But here’s what I searched for an the link I hit 👍

1DBEA258-7E5F-4AFF-AFA1-07B26FA6DAE8.png

566ABDB6-D090-4C45-BA67-94924F9DFA29.png

• Like 1

I got the bulbs from local shooting shop. I’m sure it’s osram 100w replacement bulbs you need, if I get a minute later I’ll see if j can find any online or I may have one left at home if  one me so called mates ain’t bumped it 😂 it’s like survival of the fittest with lamps an lamp parts just now ffs 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

oh and a 100 w bulb.....correct me if im wrong but it is vertical filament yes??......best place for them and is a xenon bulb the same thing??

everything is for my 170 lightforce striker  

Got a 100w Osram bulb here I don’t use and a connection for the battery but you’ll have to wire it straight to the lamp. I don’t lamp much now and if I do I like the 50w bulb. If their any good to you I’ll stick them in a envelope and send them to you for free to any address you pm me mate

0650766E-3CF2-45A1-8B0A-80DDD2A6BC54.jpeg

C910E44C-E5B1-4998-BD1A-FD08FDC4EFD8.jpeg

DE3FA97E-5316-45A3-9D34-67E0A90699E6.jpeg

499C87AC-45C8-40C6-8A9B-33F3DB42AB12.jpeg

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 2

cheers for that trev....real nice of ya....

but ive ordered them now.....but thanks for thinking of me....

im same mate to be honest dont do hardly any lamping anymore...but i thought i better get these two pups i got, used to doing a little bit at least

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

cheers for that trev....real nice of ya....

but ive ordered them now.....but thanks for thinking of me....

im same mate to be honest dont do hardly any lamping anymore...but i thought i better get these two pups i got, used to doing a little bit at least

No problem, good luck with the pups mate you’re a better man than me bringing 2 pups on out of the same litter ones enough for me 😂👍