battery connecter thingys

right chaps ...on my deben lithium batterys ....my lightforce had a male female thing that plugged direct in to the top of the lithium battery ....the one i had went in sideways so it didnt stick straight up ...f***ing pup has chewed the thing off...

so can any of kind chaps point me in the right direction to buy another....i couldn't find debens site?

oh and a 100 w bulb.....correct me if im wrong but it is vertical filament yes??......best place for them and is a xenon bulb the same thing??

everything is for my 170 lightforce striker  

Edited by TOMO

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

right chaps ...on my deben lithium batterys ....my lightforce had a male female thing that plugged direct in to the top of the lithium battery ....the one i had went in sideways so it didnt stick straight up ...f***ing pup has chewed the thing off...

so can any of kind chaps point me in the right direction to buy another....i couldn't find debens site?

eBay shop mate got one off There wasn’t all that much 

1 minute ago, poxon said:

2110B088-59C6-483A-A98F-FAFEE738C21D.jpeg

05A8FE40-4427-4FFA-B52E-2330ED1E58DF.png

thats the type of thing mate thanks.....however i want the one that comes out sidways.....instead of coming straight out the top of that male female bit....the wire comes out sidways...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

oh and a 100 w bulb.....correct me if im wrong but it is vertical filament yes??......best place for them and is a xenon bulb the same thing??

Got a 100w Osram bulb here I don’t use and a connection for the battery but you’ll have to wire it straight to the lamp. I don’t lamp much now and if I do I like the 50w bulb. If their any good to you I’ll stick them in a envelope and send them to you for free to any address you pm me mate

0650766E-3CF2-45A1-8B0A-80DDD2A6BC54.jpeg

C910E44C-E5B1-4998-BD1A-FD08FDC4EFD8.jpeg

DE3FA97E-5316-45A3-9D34-67E0A90699E6.jpeg

499C87AC-45C8-40C6-8A9B-33F3DB42AB12.jpeg

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 2

cheers for that trev....real nice of ya....

but ive ordered them now.....but thanks for thinking of me....

im same mate to be honest dont do hardly any lamping anymore...but i thought i better get these two pups i got, used to doing a little bit at least

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

cheers for that trev....real nice of ya....

but ive ordered them now.....but thanks for thinking of me....

im same mate to be honest dont do hardly any lamping anymore...but i thought i better get these two pups i got, used to doing a little bit at least

No problem, good luck with the pups mate you’re a better man than me bringing 2 pups on out of the same litter ones enough for me ??

4 hours ago, breeze said:

Tomo.... Any up to date pics of the youngsters mate ?

what sort of size have they made ?

just a tad smaller than bonnie...proberbly around the 21 mark.....9 moth old tomorrow....black one Lunar is long lean thing....blue one is a short fat stumpy thing ...i should have called it ken...lol.....i have had dogs that will pick up and carry objects around whilst on walks...like discarded pop bottles and the like ...but this blue one is obsessed with it...

her faveroute    thing at the mo is a sugar beat....a fecking great big fooker an all... must weigh 6lb at least...she will carry it for a full hour on a walk ...she can hardly get her gob round it...

6 hours ago, Trev70 said:

No problem, good luck with the pups mate you’re a better man than me bringing 2 pups on out of the same litter ones enough for me ??

wouldnt have been my choice either....bullied in to it by my 6 year old....and my mrs...lol

the only good thing i can say about having two ...is them keeping each other entertained ....and on walks there none stop playing fighting and coursing each other must be making them fitter and stronger.....so long as they dont get an injury ....and so far touch wood they haven't  

• Like 1
On 17/08/2021 at 13:09, TOMO said:

Is it the 500yrd model ? 

• Haha 1