selling wild rabbits to butchers

now the seasons starting up again, couple of the  local butchers, were asking me could i supply them with a few  skinned rabbits, over the winter months, seems to be good numbers this year, prices werent to bad they were offering,but been told by a few lads that you can no longer sell them direct due to this track and trace movement in animals, think game is diffrent if your a licensed dealer buying from estates and shoots, mate told me he tried to selling woodpigeons, but got told b7y a butcher he wasnt allowed to take them, this is all new to me, as i havent sold rabbits for a few years now. any body know different.

8 minutes ago, grompz said:

now the seasons starting up again, couple of the  local butchers, were asking me could i supply them with a few  skinned rabbits, over the winter months, seems to be good numbers this year, prices werent to bad they were offering,but been told by a few lads that you can no longer sell them direct due to this track and trace movement in animals, think game is diffrent if your a licensed dealer buying from estates and shoots, mate told me he tried to selling woodpigeons, but got told b7y a butcher he wasnt allowed to take them, this is all new to me, as i havent sold rabbits for a few years now. any body know different.

Best thing to do would be go see the butcher grompz

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Francie said:

Best thing to do would be go see the butcher grompz

30 minutes ago, grompz said:

couple of the  local butchers, were asking me could i supply them with a few  skinned rabbits, over the winter months,

?

Take then to the game dealer but you get sod all . i wanted a butcher to make burgers out a deer for me and he bricked it as he didnt have a game licience  but another mate swaps deer for stuff off one of them mobile shops