Best Junior Air Gun

You need to decide if it is to be a springer or pcp but if a pcp, BSA do a junior stock on their Ultra model which can be updated later to an adult stock, lightweight and well priced.  I am not the one to suggest a suitable springer for a junior so will leave that to others.

It might be worth stating what your budget is as there may be some very good second hands guns that our members may have to sell plus it helps us offer better advice.

Phil

• Like 2
3 hours ago, philpot said:

You need to decide if it is to be a springer or pcp but if a pcp, BSA do a junior stock on their Ultra model which can be updated later to an adult stock, lightweight and well priced.  I am not the one to suggest a suitable springer for a junior so will leave that to others.

It might be worth stating what your budget is as there may be some very good second hands guns that our members may have to sell plus it helps us offer better advice.

Phil

Thanks Phil. I'll certainly have a look at the BSA as I have a pcp myself. 

Appreciated 

7 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil

Do you know if the stock the only difference Phil ? 

If so that maybe an option for my boy as well. 

I bought a crosman 1377 pump up and stuck one of the crosman skeleton stocks on with a hawke red dot for the 8 year old grandson. Easy for him to handle, 2 pumps for plinking and not a lot of money wasted if he loses interest.

Two pal0s have bought Kral NP02 at about £350 new and although I have heard that they are not good but it has to be said, these two guns are very accurate plus they have adjustable slide on stocks or the newer NP 03 which has a stock that will change in length and comb height which is approx £100 more.  Perhaps worth looking at.

Phil