Olight warrior turbo

I posted last week asking about less obvious alternatives for a traditional lamp and after having given it a night out, I thought to share what I ended up buying.

Crazy impressed with this thing, the power is nuts and I dont feel quite so obvious having a cheeky shine in places I usually wouldn't bother. Especially helpful when I'm staying in the suburbs at the missus'. 

Second photo is with me sat full length of a football field away. Doesnt do the throw justice but gives ya a decent idea.

Fun few hours.

20210810_133831.jpg

20210812_224505.jpg

20210813_093215.jpg

• Like 10

Think il be looking into to one of them , looks really handy that. Was wanting something just to have a shine about when taking dog for its daily run out in winter  , just for 2/3 runs after work kinda thing. Leave the old cluelight for a full nights Lamping. That looks ideal instead of lugging a big lamp and battery around every day. ??

On 14/08/2021 at 21:43, Ferretman65 said:

Don't really like. The new Led lamps to me they are too white and I find hard to see rabbits sometimes maybe it's an age thing lol

you can get them in a yellow light ,but I like the white light due to working brown top grass where the yellow light does show a rabbit well enough for me but I've changed to a red LED full time . 

Edited by toolebox
  • Like 1