Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

bidens lad owns shares in chinas biggest lithium battery company china will deal with afghanistan and mine all there lithium country is full of it meanwhile were all going electric motors etc the bidens will be cashing in lol

Yep an that's not all of his dealings with china,milley needs executed,hes extreme left leaning g like Biden an his administration,that's why he called them.

Milley refused trump to put troops in the streets when Antifa burned an killed on american soil,what a weak f***ing pathetic general

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Charts what's the point in this  strategic stuff,whenever milley will just phone them an tell them what there gona do lololol 

I'm replying out of curtesy, Francie, so please don't take this the wrong way.

For someone who sees conspiracy and false flags everywhere, don't you think that Milley may just be following orders, and telling the Chinese what they want to hear ?

I haven't a clue, but I do know America comes down hard on traitors.

Food for thought ? ?

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah I read that born,France ain't happy apparently.

Heres milly defending critical race theory,just listen to this weak fool talking about January 6 'insurrection'

The 6 they arrested are getting charged with trespass ffs,thay have nothing else on them but still being held.

What about all the looting an burning an murdering black sn antifa done,is that not a crime against america,but he done f**k all,shat a scumbag,

All he really said there was that he believes in being educated on it and remaining open minded. Mate I’m not exactly a big fan of these modern liberalism but I’m not seeing anything particularly outrageous in that exert and tbh I don’t care for this sort of stuff. I honestly feel it’s just partisan tit for tat nonsense.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I'm replying out of curtesy, Francie, so please don't take this the wrong way.

For someone who sees conspiracy and false flags everywhere, don't you think that Milley may just be following orders, and telling the Chinese what they want to hear ?

I haven't a clue, but I do know America comes down hard on traitors.

Food for thought ? ?

Cheers.

Charts if you listen to him speak in the last year or so,,he is extreme left,all he talks about is binary people in the cia an military,an getting the right jet suit for pregnant pilots ffs I kid you not,hes a weak fool,an he also supports critical race theory???????

I dunno charts,I dont think it's like that,he called china when trump was president,behind his back,without been ordered,surely that's a reason for court Marshall?

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

All he really said there was that he believes in being educated on it and remaining open minded. Mate I’m not exactly a big fan of these modern liberalism but I’m not seeing anything particularly outrageous in that exert and tbh I don’t care for this sort of stuff. I honestly feel it’s just partisan tit for tat nonsense.

Fair enough born,I think its lunacy,the highest general in the land on the extreme left,i must have white rage then,not black rage mi d you lol

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Francie said:

@Born Hunterwhat is the point in this new naval contract to combat China's rise,when the highest general in the land dims giving them heads up.

Sweet f**k,can no one else see a problem with this?

I really suspect that’s an over simplification but I’m not aware of the events you are referring too. My immediate suspicion is that it was a legitimate deescalation, not at all treason. But I don’t know and frankly I’m not willing to find out.

The point is nuclear subs are a strategic game changing weapon. An additional allied fleet of them is like gaining another queen in a game of chess. Despite what you are claiming I very much doubt that this general would be tipping off China in a shooting war. You’re oversimplifying things IMO. But again, I don’t know what’s happened and not really willing to spend hours finding out something I’m sure is meaningless away from the mist of partisan politics.

Biden said in a recent interview that there gona be a war with a major power,over a cyber breach,ten mins before that he was slagging Russia?

Wtf has russia done?

China released a bio weapon on the world ffs,aww sorry it was leaked by accident?

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I really suspect that’s an over simplification but I’m not aware of the events you are referring too. My immediate suspicion is that it was a legitimate deescalation, not at all treason. But I don’t know and frankly I’m not willing to find out.

The point is nuclear subs are a strategic game changing weapon. An additional allied fleet of them is like gaining another queen in a game of chess. Despite what you are claiming I very much doubt that this general would be tipping off China in a shooting war. You’re oversimplifying things IMO. But again, I don’t know what’s happened and not really willing to spend hours finding out something I’m sure is meaningless away from the mist of partisan politics.

Born theres no need to spend hours on it,he tells everyone about it in his new book ffs there for all to see,called them an said dont worry,if dearmed trump from nuclear weapons,an well give you a call if theres a change,hahaha it's in milley book ffs mate

No point having g a queen if the control arms is a weak f***ing pussy mate lololol

28 minutes ago, Francie said:

I need to get back on the green,I'm seriously going to blow a f***ing fuse,fed up seeing these weak military leaders call there enemy's with a heads up,especially china ffs,the rest of the world is trying to counter them militarily,but blackface phones a sings like a canary,against the commander an cheif.

He needs shot at dawn

Are these people having a direct impact on your life unlike the green that's causing you health issues. 

• Thanks 1

Surely if you want to counter the threat of China the safest most sensible way would be to stop buying shit from China and making them rich enough to build themselves into a super power ?……or is that a bit silly ? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Surely if you want to counter the threat of China the safest most sensible way would be to stop buying shit from China and making them rich enough to build themselves into a super power ?……or is that a bit silly ? 

Agreed !

If the Bidens are investing in China, they are only doing, on a far bigger scale, what everyone one of us does every time we shop......

Ganbei.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Are these people having a direct impact on your life unlike the green that's causing you health issues. 

Lol I was being sarcastic with the green thing mate,but yes what happens in america is important to the whole world,if america folds then the western world is f****d.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think economic tactics have a place but if we just cut them off then not only does that hurt us but it very clearly says ‘we’re enemies and this is war’. I mean this is warming up to a second Cold War and a Cold War is only one bad decision from being a world war. Do we really want to be escalating to a full Cold War status?

I think we need to remember that China aren’t our enemy. They’re a growing power with very different ethics and philosophies to the west and as such there will be areas of conflict but that doesn’t mean we can’t move forward carefully and peacefully. Cutting them off would be a serious escalation and would force the world to be split in half and make either half of no use to the other and so remove any reason for them not to wipe the other out.

There may be a time for that and there may be a need to move in that direction but I think it needs to be calculated.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think economic tactics have a place but if we just cut them off then not only does that hurt us but it very clearly says ‘we’re enemies and this is war’. I mean this is warming up to a second Cold War and a Cold War is only one bad decision from being a world war. Do we really want to be escalating to a full Cold War status?

I think we need to remember that China aren’t our enemy. They’re a growing power with very different ethics and philosophies to the west and as such there will be areas of conflict but that doesn’t mean we can’t move forward carefully and peacefully. Cutting them off would be a serious escalation and would force the world to be split in half and make either half of no use to the other and so remove any reason for them not to wipe the other out.

There may be a time for that and there may be a need to move in that direction but I think it needs to be calculated.

I don’t know anything about this stuff really mate, it’s a layman’s view like most people’s.

I just don’t understand why we built them up into this massive dangerous power instead of keeping them poor and selling their massive internal market stuff made by us ? 

Now we have a problem on our hands, a problem of our own making……just my humble uneducated opinion but if anyone thinks China is just going to be content with super power status and having a nice few quid I think they are badly over estimating china’s benevolent tendencies! 

China will turn into a massive dangerous problem and we will have paid them to do it.

• Like 2