Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

General milly should be hung drawn a quartered,he called china in last few days talking about the president an nuclear weapons.

As if trump was going to drop a nuclear weapon,what kind of general calls the enemy an gives them a heads up?

An he supports critical race theory ffs an wants more trannys an binary people in the military an cia.

What a complete an utter waste of space that milley is,complete useless an a danger to america,he needs tryed for treason.

• Haha 1

Milley should be court marshalled immediately,he phoned the chinese an said were not going to attack an if anything changes well let you know fffffffssssss

Against the commander an cheifs orders.

Imagine that ffs giving g your enemy a heads up,what the f**k this proves milley Biden the whole biden shitshoe is in bed with china,what the f**k like

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

What do you think born?

I think that I’ve never heard of general milley in my life, lol. And I strongly suspect what’s being reported is in reality meaningless but is being delivered by those with strong bias and agenda.

Much bigger news is the $50B tech sharing deal between UK/US/AUS to build the ozzies a fleet of 12 nuclear powered attack submarines amongst other stuff. This is not only a serious strategic move to counter China in the east but a bit of a f**k you to France who had a deal with the ozzies to build them diesel electric boats.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think that I’ve never heard of general milley in my life, lol. And I strongly suspect what’s being reported is in reality meaningless but is being delivered by those with strong bias and agenda.

Much bigger news is the $50B tech sharing deal between UK/US/AUS to build the ozzies a fleet of 12 nuclear powered attack submarines amongst other stuff. This is not only a serious strategic move to counter China in the east but a bit of a f**k you to France who had a deal with the ozzies to build them diesel electric boats.

Yeah I read that born,France ain't happy apparently.

Heres milly defending critical race theory,just listen to this weak fool talking about January 6 'insurrection'

The 6 they arrested are getting charged with trespass ffs,thay have nothing else on them but still being held.

What about all the looting an burning an murdering black sn antifa done,is that not a crime against america,but he done f**k all,shat a scumbag,

11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It's in his book he put out,he called China behind the commander an cheifs back(that should be enough to court marshall) an said,oooohhh dont worry were not gona attack,but if anything changes well let you know,ffs cmon man sworn enemy given heads up.

If I was in charge he'd be executed in the yard end off,you watch what happens.

@Born Hunterwhat is the point in this new naval contract to combat China's rise,when the highest general in the land dims giving them heads up.

Sweet f**k,can no one else see a problem with this?

I need to get back on the green,I'm seriously going to blow a f***ing fuse,fed up seeing these weak military leaders call there enemy's with a heads up,especially china ffs,the rest of the world is trying to counter them militarily,but blackface phones a sings like a canary,against the commander an cheif.

He needs shot at dawn

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

AUKAS is a huge move in the right direction to counter China's expansionist policy in the Indo-Pacific.

And , of course, it has the happy bonus of pissing the French off !??!

Cheers.

Charts what's the point in this  strategic stuff,whenever milley will just phone them an tell them what there gona do lololol