Afghanistan

6 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Again, don't hate the player and all that.

I agree that the lack of British doctors is worrying but what should be done about it?

The costs of training is massive, some of the fees are footed by the taxpayer.

Why do you think a cap was introduced in the first place before being released?

So for these UK medical students that do move abroad to train and work elsewhere, shame on them then?

What's stopping them coming back over here to help the ailing NHS?

We been short of staff across the whole NHS for decades mate so it would be simple to fix in a decade by offering free university placements for people who serve a certain term after graduation or if they leave then pay back amount taking consideration of time you served?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Maybe us as a WHOLE(people of this country) after the sacrifices our grandparents and great grandparents and the people who made this country/ civilization call it what you will don't deserve to have the best place as in safety health justice freedom etc etc  in the world I don't think people really know how bad it is in most countries outside of western world and few western influenced Asian countries.Now this country far far from perfect but imagine walking down street someone point u out say u robbed a potato and get lynched set on fire or numerous atrocious daily things this is why I don't blame people in the slightest for trying get to Europe I WOULD TOO but we can't take in everyone it making the places they flee from worse as they should be trying to sort there own country out like the people of this country have over generations so we could live like we do and we handing it over willingly 

• Like 1

So there I am in the local Bangladeshi Muslim curry houses chatting away on current affairs with respectful lads some love fishing and hunting but all I have great respect for as decent working folk then the bombshell they all inc the boys in the offi who love running dogs adore the queen and royal family ! Despise Meghan and love Kate ?after chomping nagas I get home and see the tv reporting on the uni educated English extinction rebellion protesters daubing queens monuments with anti royal messages  up London ? Back in the curry shop two days later the Bangladesh boys were disgusted and not happy after a brief discussion we agreed our countries both have a few cnts ??????? then I gave them two of the hottest chillis known to man and watched them  running round the resturant on fire lol funny ol world well I did my bit and ate ther naga ?

344070BE-9BD1-42E3-B37C-8769BEE105FC.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Leaves of a curry tree . . . . . 

Of, or off? So, curries grow on trees now? I must get myself one of these trees.

Will it grow in acidic, clay, poorly drained soil? Call me " Saab " and ask which curry I fancy?

Or am I probably better to stick with Al', and my Italian made cookware?

10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Of, or off? So, curries grow on trees now? I must get myself one of these trees.

Will it grow in acidic, clay, poorly drained soil? Call me " Saab " and ask which curry I fancy?

Or am I probably better to stick with Al', and my Italian made cookware?

VThey prob one of the hardest

trees to grow but curry leaves make the dish real along with home grown chillis my curry plant struggls along

FCFEFFF9-63D9-42CD-AD87-36F6440D773D.jpeg

11B078EE-9B0F-4F55-AF00-56EC9FE36EEC.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

GL; Forgive me but ... you strike me as a guy with a pallet possibly formed beyond the fields we know. Like, you could be on telly, critiquing international standard curried grub?

I was just trying to get my own 'Curry' thicker than hot flavoured, powdered piss. Al's, and this place, is moving me in that direction.

I can, to this day, remember the aroma of my old dear preparing my Dad a Vesta 'beef curry'. Back in the sixties. Finest smell I ever knew.

But, yeah; You keep pissing on those of us who lack that finesse.

My Dads last thoughts, before the van he wasn't driving  hit that fukking lamp post and slung him and the dog out the back, were probably about that shitty, add boiling water, 'curry' he was heading to.

Please don't Appear to be belittling the one thing I hold dear.

• Haha 1
On 20/08/2021 at 19:11, Born Hunter said:

A65EEC00-2FC8-4E1F-B6B2-BB592FA1AFFD.jpeg

I read that a team of  veterans came out of retirement,green bereas an navy seals,an flew to afghanistan an rescued allied that were left there by Biden.

They went behind the state department an Biden to do the mission.

Old joe has f****d up big time.

An I also read the top guy in the CIA met head of taliban couple days ago.